Sticky notes - Lando Norris

You turned around in bed and noticed how cold it was. You slowly opened one eye and saw that your boyfriend Lando Norris was gone. Sun was getting through the curtains, which means that it was probably late. You sighed as you realized that Lando was gone for another weekend. He must have left pretty early if he didn't wake you up. You had the agreement that if he needed to leave early in the morning, he would still wake you up. You were disappointed that he didn't do that. You turned around and saw that there was a note stuck to your lamp. You smiled as you got it off and read it.

I woke you up, but you turned around and just continued the sleep. So I did wake you, you just didn't want to wake up. I kissed you goodbye before I left, which you probably don't know. I love you, and I'll see you Monday morning! - Lando

A smile grew on your mouth, and you put the note on your nightstand, before getting out of bed. You made your way through the bathroom and noticed how there was a note stuck to the mirror.

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, AND I LOVE YOU!

It was written in capital letters, and you couldn't help but laugh. Now you were curious about how many he had left behind. He had never done this before. You grabbed your phone and made your way downstairs, where you found another note on your teacup.

Have a beautiful day, my love :)

You smiled and decided to FaceTime Lando.

'Good morning,' he smiled when he saw you.

'Very creative,' you complimented him and showed him the note that was on your cup.

'How many did you find already?'

'Three. One in the bathroom, one on my nightstand and this one on my cup,' you said.

'I thought that would be fun for once. There are more around the house,' he said.

'Now I want to look for all of them,' you pouted.

'You'll find them, no worries. How did you sleep?'

'Good, sad you weren't here when I woke up. What time did you leave?'

'Around 5ish, I think. I was probably half-asleep myself.'

You giggled, imagining the state Lando was in when he woke up this morning. You heard someone call Lando his name, which meant that he had to go.

'I have to go,' he quietly said.

'Call me as soon as you have time. Enjoy today,' you said.

Lando smiled and nodded at the camera. 'Have fun finding the notes,' he said and hung up the phone.

You put the phone down on the counter and made yourself a cup of tea. You made your way to the living room and smiled when you saw another note on the tv remote.

Turn on the tablet :)

You did as told and turned on the tablet, which was laying next to the note. A video popped off and Lando his face appeared on the screen. You pressed play.

'Good morning. I have to be quiet because you're still asleep upstairs. I tried to wake you up, but you looked at me and just closed your eyes, so this is my way of saying goodbye. I love you, and I hope you have a great weekend. I'll see you on Monday. I miss you already. Bye.' Lando waved to the camera, and then the video stopped. You smiled. Gosh, you were so lucky to call him yours.