𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

"WHEN WILL YOU AND PAPA BE BACK?", OLIVER ASKED. victoria kneeled down as she held the little boy's hands in hers.

     "before you know it", victoria smiled as she kissed oliver's hands before exiting the room so that the young boy could have some father and son time.

     though oliver was a mama's boy, he loved draco just as much.

     "don't worry, I'll bring mama back safely", draco promised.

     "and save her from the phantom right?", oliver joked.

     "obviously", draco grinned as he patted the young boy's head, tucking him back in bed since it was still a bright early morning.

     "stay safe papa!", oliver said.

     "I will oliver".

•♛•

"so you knew", snape said, to which victoria lightly chuckled.

"not exactly. dumbledore just made it painfully obvious", victoria stated, to which the two just stared at each other in the headmaster's office.

     "we're on the same boat processor", victoria started.

     "does draco know?", snape asked, which made victoria slightly furrow her brows.

     "no, and he doesn't need to", victoria sharply replied as she knew the boy was safe with his parents currently.

     "you know the dark lord is looking for you right now", snape stated rather than asking.

     "and why's that?"

     "weren't you the one that disarmed and killed dumbledore? you retrieved the elder wand for him. he cannot be the true master of it unless he disarms you....though it seems he's more interested in killing than just a simple disarming spell", snape explained, making victoria scoff.

"he wouldn't. I'm his most valuable piece", victoria replied while looking through dumbledore's past office.

"perhaps you once were, but the dark lord's desperate to murder harry potter. he will stop at no lengths, not even for you".