Diparture

Hello! I am not dead (sadly), all jokes aside I am so great full for all of you and wish the best within your lives. I know this whole world thing going on right now really sucks and I've been feeling my share so I know you all have as well, so I decided it would be a nice treat to update a book I haven't in awhile. Though I have been meaning to it just hasn't taken the first place spot since it had such a wholesome ending from last time.

A fool would be the only one able to deny that the two people sitting on a somewhat crappy couch had extremely strong feelings for each other.

For Primrose, every sentence this man before her said left her either laughing to the point of tears or completely fascinated. She had no complaints even when his phone kept sending a 'ding' every hour and he would have to pause in conversation to answer it. The rain was long gone and the clothes in the dryer had for sure become stale from their once warmed state, though she couldn't find it in herself to push Seokjin towards the door.

For Jin, he could only ignore Namjoon for as long as he could before the leader started to get annoyed and came and got him from the loft personally. As long as he sent the hourly texts and explained what was happening (to some extent of course, never mentioning the girl in front of him) then he believed he could bide his time. Her presence was warmth he hasn't felt in a long time before. And that smile, oh that smile, the way he could look at it for hours without getting tired. Her bubbled laugh made everything better as well along with the occasional sip of her tea and offering more to him whilst doing so.

Seokjin never wanted to leave, or at least not without her with him.

Prim didn't want him to go either, soaking in the company that had this electricity she didn't want to risk.

However the time came where Jin had to finally depart as Joon sent him a rather blunt message of; get home, now.
Brining the two souls to the front of the flower shoppe, Primrose looking at Seokjin and Seokjin looking around the block to make sure nobody would see the two and target her. In his hand stood the lily that she had been so desperate to have him take with him, to her it was the sign that he promised to come back.

"Thanks for visiting me." Prim muffled out.

"Thanks for not letting me get soaked." Jin joked, which earned him a scoff and a light tap to the shoulder. A comfortable silence fell over them before Prim finally met his eyes for the first time since his deceleration of leaving.

"Promise you'll come back." She meant it as a question but for some reason, it was more of a statement than anything else. Jin smiled at her before raising the flower and taking a small sniff of the petal.

"The moment one of these fall, I will be back. I mean I might stop by before that but at the very least the first petal to fall, I'm here." She smiled and broke eye contact before hesitating.

Jin was confused at the small stutter of her form, and was even more confused as his arm was tugged down and a small heat met his cheek along with the receding image of his little rose running away the same shade as her flowers. His heart 'thumped' before he gently touched the cheek and smiled. Sending a wave to the doors, thinking she was somewhere hiding in the leaves, he turned and began his walk back towards HQ.

Primrose was gonna vomit.

Why would she do that?! Is she crazy! He probably hated it, never coming back because of it. Then why did he wave and smile?

Too many thoughts.

Prime ventured back upstairs towards the loft that now felt cold and lonely from the warmth of when Jin was here. It wasn't until she locked her eyes on a huge black spot on the edge of her couch. Raising a brow, she picked up the black cloth only to realize it was the long sleeve Jin had been wearing. He must've forgotten it. Luckily enough she had gotten his number prior to their departure from each other's company, so she sent him a message.

Little Rose;
You forgot your long sleeve :<

Jin looked at his phone while he unlocked the car door about to climb in. Technically it would only be a five minute walk back to the shoppe to grab it, but a better idea popped into his head that he might reap the benefits later. So, typing his response a small devious smile played on his lips and his cheeks dusted pink. Jin had to have broken almost every speeding law on his way back home.

Seokjin ;)
Keep it, I'll grab it next time.

The color that bloomed on Prim's face wasn't healthy but sure enough she pulled the fabric closer before looking around.

It wouldn't hurt to just maybe, try it on? He wouldn't know and it felt so increasingly warm (and smelled like him but she wouldn't admit that to herself yet). Deciding on her answer she rushed to her bedroom and payed the fabric down. Quickly bringing the old hoodie off her shoulders, she placed the huge long sleeve sweater over her smaller self as the bottom hem just reached her knees. Don't even get her started on how long the sleeves where on her arms and shoulders, she knew he was broad but this is too much.

Giggling to herself she turned on the small speaker system in her apartment playing an array of different genres, moving to all of them. It had been awhile since she had felt this happy.

The door crashed open as Jungkook glanced at his hyung flying through the foyer and up the stairs undoubtedly to his room.

"What's got him all worked up?" Suga nudged Kook and he shrugged.

"No clue, but did you see his cheeks? Red." They both laughed and shook their heads at the behavior before continuing on their way.

Meanwhile Seokjin was extremely content with his decision to leave the long sleeve there, even if it was his favorite one. The image of Primrose dancing back and fourth in the fabric was too much for him heart as he could hear it in his ears.

"This is dangerous."