Day off - part 1

A/N: These parts are something of a style not to fly too fast with my main plot and write the reaction and acquaintance of Ayanokouji with other characters. As you probably noticed, I will change the plot of the whole series or its parts and create the ending. But calmly, there are about 10 parts left until the end of the series. If there are any mistakes, then go ahead and write or if the character of a certain hero is not correct in your opinion.

________________________________________________________________________________

Ayanokouji's POV

I opened my eyes to see the new ceiling. Why a new one? It's been over a week since the arrest of the villain Overhaul and the rescue mission. The headmaster of the school decided to move us to the dormitories earlier than planned for reasons of student safety. I must admit that it is quite pleasant here.

Girls have rooms on one side of the dorm and boys on the other. Most of the classmates were happy because they were able to decorate and stay in their rooms, spending time there.

It took about 5 minutes to get to school, so there was no problem with waking up.

I've been at this school for about 2 months and I'm a so-called hero. Just a thought about it and I sighed heavily.

The first thing I did was to carefully put white gloves on my hands. Without them it is quite difficult to control the Overhaul's quirk because if I touch a bookshelf and think about, let's say 'book' that I am currently reading, for example, then there is a high chance that I will reconstruct a part of bookshelf or even the whole thing into a book-like thing. In other words, if I touch the ground and accidentaly think about the spikes, then the spikes will grow out of the material I touched. Of course this is only example.

I reached with my left hand the cupboard where my phone was located and wanted to check the time. I looked at the phone and it was 6:04 am. It seems that my getting up is quite punctual. Today is Sunday, so why did I get up so early? It's simple. I have to work on my new abilities. I got up from my bed and after a short while I bedded it.

Now I looked at my room and saw nothing. My desk hasn't changed, as have the walls and other furniture since I moved here. Besides, there are only the most necessary things here.

It is said that the room shows what kind of person is, so it looks like I am empty. I got up from the bed slowly and saw the bright light coming through the open window. Outside the window it was very sunny, the vacations were coming.

"Nice weather"

- "Perhaps I should decorate a little here..." - I said out loud to myself, but immediately rejected this thought because I am completely unfamiliar with the style and decoration of rooms.

I went to the bathroom and washed myself. While I was brushing my teeth, I looked at the mirror and saw my reflection, bright golden eyes and white-silver hair. I didn't think about it before, but I was curious why my appearance changed so much after my quirk was awakened.

I did not give much thought to this question and left the bathroom. I dressed quite simple clothes. White shirt, black blouse and white shorts. I am not very good at choosing the style, and besides, I am going to go to the training grounds next to the dorm.

Near every dormitory, including ours, there was a private training area that could be used by students during the year and summer vacations.