obamacare (prologue)

They stared passionately at one another. Who knew they would get this far. It was supposed to be just a fling, but it had turned into so much more. Something that was so amazing, yet indescribable at the same time. How long had it been? Only a few months? It had felt like forever. And that was enough. They had all the time in the world. And that would be enough.

Biden looked at Trump. "You know I didn't mean any of that, right?"

"Yeah, but it still hurt," Trump mumbled curtly.

"Hey!" Biden huffed while taking Trump's face in his hands. "I would never hurt you."

Trump gazed at him fondly. Never in his life had he expected someone to understand him so well. To know just the right things to say. He loved this man. So much. With his whole being.

"I know," Trump sighed. "I just didn't expect you to call me Abe in front of EVERYONE. I mean, you know that's only for those *special* times.." 😏

Biden gulped. It had just slipped out, but he had seen the effect his words took on the man. "I'm sorry," he mumbled. Trump gazed into those shattering blue eyes. Oh, how he loved them. He left a quick peck on Biden's mouth, knowing more could lead them to even more unexplainable things.

"See you later," Trump sighed.

"See you later," Biden huffed, not daring to break eye contact.

"Love you."

"Love you too."

(Author's Note hehehehe)

In no way is this actually serious. Me and my friends made this on discord lol, so don't take anything seriously. Also, tell me if you have any ideas because I kinda suck at writing...