Can't

Stray Kids were absolutely wonderful to work with. The next day, we easily finished the song with new inspirations flowing through us. We decided on who sings what when and we started to record.

I was wearing my Mystic makeup because a mask is not worth it.

And soon, we had a song going. Stray Kids even had a choreography going which I participated in. It is not easy. They say I was doing a good job and that I picked up the dance very easily but I wanted to do better.

I practiced with Felix a few times and sometimes even with the other members of Stray Kids. Felix hadn't told his members that it's actually me that's Mystic so I didn't say anything but they were very respectful towards keeping my identity hidden.

The manager was incredibly pleased with our song and it was soon the day that the music video would be released on YouTube.

We didn't release who Stray Kids were having a collaboration with and this would also be my first time to see the final product.

I was watching it by myself for the first time since Stray Kids had to record their reactions. It was pretty good and from what I can see, it got positive reviews.

Felix called me ten minutes after the video was released. He sounded incredibly happy, telling me all his thoughts, celebrating over the phone.
Felix calls me a day later to let me know that the song's a big hit. It's a little weird to hear my voice playing over the speakers when I'm trying to buy groceries. It's interesting but weird.

Interestingly enough, Jungkook calls me to tell me he was at my home again. Greetings out the way with the 'I missed you' and he rushes to show me the music video I was involved in. He is the only person in BTS that knows I'm Mystic.

Taehyung would've known too if he believed me so that's not my fault. Jungkook was going crazy, commenting throughout the video. Sometimes, he forgot I was actually Mystic. Just how many times did he watch it?

"I'm glad you liked it" I say.
"I absolutely loved it. Why don't you just become a real idol? The job's perfect for you" Jungkook says with stars in his eyes.

"I'm not interested. I love to sing but not like that although it was super cool working with another group. Maybe I should get a part time manager. He would also help me out with all those people stealing my music" I say as I cross my arms.

People think they can just sell my music without my permission. Well guess what-they got another thing coming.

"Oh, that's so not fun" Jungkook says with a frown. He would know the feeling too.
"Then get a part time manager then you can easily make music with other groups" then he gasps dramatically.
"A future collaboration with us" he says excitedly, already jumping.

"That sounds fun. I might as well tell you guys who I am while I'm at it" I say thinking about it seriously.
"Or we could do a duet" he says with a shining smile as he clasps his hands in mine.

"We would do amazing together" he adds on with a bright smile. I melt at his adorable state.
"Of course Jungkookie" I say as I ruffle his hair. He frowns immediately. I silently laugh at him.

"Why do you keep treating me like a child?" He asks through a pout.
"I can't help it. You're just so adorable" I coo.
"I don't like it" he says with a pout.
"Suck it up buttercup. It's your destiny to be cute forever" I tease with an evil smile. He sits back down in defeat. I snicker at him.

"Why didn't you tell me about the collaboration with Stray Kids?" He suddenly asks, being all serious.
"You guys are busy too. I don't want to interrupt you" I simply say.
"You could've just texted" he says.