019; 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐯

SHE

*smut. yeh listen to lis and don't read if you're gonna get uncomfortable with shower sex*

"DI WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING?" olivia harshly whispered to her friend, not wanting to distract or grab the attention of anyone else watching the film.

"i just need to use the bathroom real quick." the brunette muttered back, lifting her head from zach's shoulder before removing the blanket draped over her legs as she began to leave the room.

catching eyes with jack on her way out, the boy just smugly smiling sending her a small wink before his attention was back on the tv.

"fucking asshole!" diana muttered to herself, rolling her eyes as she began maing her way to the bathroom in her apartment.

"oh i'm jack. i used to perm my hair, i'm a 5'7 dickhead who likes to fuck with people and their emotions. like feelings they can't control." she mocked the boy who had just made her incredibly sexually frustrated, a tingling feeling between her thighs while she was with a group of their friends.

of course he just had to do it then the sick bastard.

the girl was so caught up in her thoughts of how she wanted to currently push jack's head through a wall that she didn't hear the boy himself creeping up behind her, grabbing her by the waist and dragging her into the nearest room which was thankfully the bathroom, before diana herself was backed against the door with her arms above her head.

"this position seems oddly familiar avery?" the girl smirked, with a raised eyebrow watching as jack didn't say anything but he very quickly brought his knee up placing it in between her legs, watching as the girls face contorted into many different emotions.

"it truly is a shame we couldn't go any further the first time isn''t it stevens?" jack asked, confidence rolling off his tongue as he shot back the remark with ease.

"well i'd disagree, i mean when we did actually fuck no matter what you say you weren't even that good babe. you might wanna work on that." she leaned closer to whisper in his ear.

"tell that to your broken headboard sweetheart." jack smiled, tucking a strand of her behind the girls ear watching as she shivered when his cold hand grazed her cheek.

"just because you broke the headboard doesn't mean i enjoyed it. it just means you got violent." diana shrugged harshly poking jack's chest, making him stumble back dropping his knee in the process.

giving diana the perfect chance to escape so she was no longer trapped against the door which had been locked in the process of her interrogation.

the girls back was now facing jack and he took it once again as another opportunity to grab her waist and pull her back into his proximity.

"the fuck?" diana laughed as jack pinched her sides, the girl leaning forwards in response as her and the boy now couldn't stop laughing.

the once high sexual tension they had dying down slightly as they shared small laughs with one another.

"get out you perv." diana chuckled turning around in the boys arms and punching his shoulder as he just unenthusiastically raised an eyebrow at her in response.