021; 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐭𝐲

SHE

"WAIT DI WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" daniel's voice made diana stop in her tracks as she reached the kitchen.

the brunette's eyes widened as all of her movements momentarily froze and she turned awkwardly to see athena and daniel sat on the couch through the doorway behind her.

"uh just out. not too sure where yet." the brunette swallowed with a small nod of her head attempting to convince her best friend that she wasn't lying to her "i need to clear my head." she awkwardly trailed off as she slipped on her jumper.

"i don't believe you." athena mumbled, her head on daniels chest as she kept her eyes closed.

"okay well that's great- i'll just be leaving-"

"are you keeping a secret from us or something?" the blonde boy blurted out, stopping diana in her tracks as she suddenly felt all confidence draining from her body.

oh no she thought, silently cursing herself for not being so subtle when sneaking out for her late night fuck session, which coincidentally was with her ex best friends ex. was she about to tell her best friend and her boyfriend where she was going? absolutely not, there was no way in hell they would be finding out about diana and jack.

was she about to make up some elaborate lie in hopes that her friend who knew her better than anyone else wouldn't catch on to the fake news? 100%.

"no i would never. i seriously just have so much pointless information in my head right now and i need everything to stop for a moment." the girl explained watching her friends faces change shape a couple of times before they shrugged and diana took that as a sign that they believed her so she let out a small sigh walking out the apartment.

"hello sir." the girl joyfully skipped down the set of stairs outside seeing the familiar car waiting for her, not to mention the familiar person sat in the drivers seat.

"m'lady." he jokingly bowed as she slid into the open seat, shutting the door behind her and swivelling her body to make direct eye contact with the boy.

"we're putting on my music." diana deadpanned with a small shoulder shrug watching as jack opened his mouth to protest but she stopped him.

"nuh uh we agreed-" she raised an eyebrow. "fine fine put on your music-" jack rolled his eyes, letting the girl take control as he started driving awaiting the song she was going to put on.

"where are we going?" diana asked as soon as she had clicked on a random playlist her and the boys had all made together one night when they were bored.

"i honestly don't know." jack shrugged, his hand tapping a random beat on the girls thigh as he drove.

"can we go to yours!" diana cheered sitting up slightly in her seat. seeing jack bring his eyebrows together in confusion as he had no idea why but continued to change the route he was driving nonetheless.

"uh i guess yeah why?"

"cause i wanna see syd, ava and isla." the girl pouted pleadingly sticking her bottom lip out and fluttering her eyelashes.

"i've never seen you so soft- do that again and i'll hit you." jack fake laughed before turning dead serious, his eyes switching from between the road to diana ever so slightly as he handed over his phone to let the girl text someone and let them know they were coming over.