4.

Monday 23rd April.
Omniscient.

How many close calls with death have you had?
Maybe one , two ?
But imagine if your close call is every single time you leave your house.
Imagine how that feels all because of one thing.
Money

"Are you safe?"melani questioned laying in on Keantae's chest.

He may just be her friend but she loved him so him being safe was a priority.

"yeah, you could say that."

"What do you mean?"she asked

"I mean anything could happen Melani , I could go out there and you won't see me again."

She frowned and sat up moving away from him. "Can you not say that please, I don't want to lose you."

He stayed silent thinking for a moment . "Man you know I'm not gonna leave you I got a lot of love for you. You been with me from young and imma be with you."

"When I'm around you be feeling differently ,like..calm around anyone else I don't feel like this. Your someone I value very much and I would hate to be the reason that you get hurt Lani."

"What's that supposed to mean?" She enquired.

"Bro interpret that shit."he laughed.

"no I want you to tell me what you mean."She pressured

"Okay. So I like you init but wait- that sounds bare gay. Your leng and your- nah. Fuck I can't ."

She playfully slapped his shoulder "I know what you mean and I could tell you the same exact thing."

Omniscient

Melani sat up quickly cold sweat running from her forehead , her chest moved quickly up and down.

It was a dream.  again.

She looked to her right seeing the door cracked open.

19:24

she washed off her face, brushed her teeth and sat on the sink on her phone.

Mum❤️
-at work late so is your dad 18:45

Dad🤍
-don't do anything stupid and tell your brother be in early.  15:23

Keantae🤝
-yo
-I swear we were supposed to be at mcd.  16:56

I was asleep-
I wasn't in the mood anyways-

Melanis POV

Yep definitely not because of Amaya

I heard the front door slam shut and heard Makel run up into his room.

What if I got kidnapped and he never knew because he didn't check if I was  here.

*end of chapter.