24.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asks, glaring at a very amused Taehyung, who had dragged him into an empty classroom without consent. When Taehyung doesn't answer, Jungkook groans, turning around to leave. Taehyung quickly holds onto Jungkook's arm, stopping the younger from taking a step. With a huff, Jungkook looks up to Taehyung, "what is it?"

Taehyung has multiple things to say to the younger. He wants to shout at Jungkook for ignoring him, for driving him wild and for making Jin upset. Yet, all thoughts are vanquished when he sees Jungkook's adorable little pout, scrunched up nose and angry glare.

Adorable.

"Why didn't you want to be Julio? You're clearly good at playing the role. And we all know you wanted it even though you made fun of Julio's character," Taehyung asks, looking straight at Jungkook, seeing the younger's strong expression falter for the quickest of moments, before he's back to glaring at Taehyung.

"I just didn't to spend my time learning all of the lines, especially not with you," Jungkook emphasises, crossing his arms together, making it clear to Taehyung that Jungkook was not in the mood to be speaking to him.

Taehyung chuckles loudly, Jungkook's words narrowly missing his heart.

Truth be told, Jungkook didn't even know why he had been so upset about Taehyung laughing in his face. He was just so embarrassed. You don't do that to somebody after they just finished sucking you off - call it etiquettes of some sort, however, Jungkook obviously knew that Taehyung didn't have them.

"Are you still mad at me?" Taehyung asks, voice dropping to a low tone.

And Jungkook's panties almost drop straight after.

But that's not the point.

Jungkook glares at the older, so hard, that if looks could kill - Taehyung would be more than six feet under.

"Obviously Taehyung," Jungkook says, avoiding Taehyung's eyes. If Jungkook was to look into those pools of hot cocoa, his knees would definitely give out. They almost did when Jungkook was reading out the lines with him.

"Why? I don't understand. You've been ignoring me for a week! It's so annoying Jungkook!" Taehyung whines, his own plump lips forming a very cute pout.

"Because Taehyung, you don't go and laugh at someone after they sucked your dick! You know how embarrassing it was! And you know how hard it was to clean up my carpet! I had to lie to my sister and say that I spilled glue and was cleaning that up, and then she offered to clean it and I had to literally push her down the stairs. On top of that you just left. Like who gets the bestest dick sucking appointment ever and then just leaves?" Jungkook angrily rambles, watching as Taehyung took a piece of gum and started chewing it, eyes a little amused.

"How is it my fault that you came so early?" Taehyung asks, offering a piece of gum to Jungkook, to which the younger rudely declines with the roll of his eyes.

"Just shut up Taehyung," Jungkook huffs, looking somewhere else in the room apart from at Taehyung.

The room falls silent, the two just remaining quiet, with nothing else to say. Well, that is until,

"So are you gay or what?"

Taehyung's head snaps up to Jungkook, dark eyes analysing Jungkook deeply until Taehyung says, "I've been asking myself that question for a week."

"And what have you come to the conclusion to?" Jungkook asks, genuinely interested in Taehyung's answer. Taehyung shrugs, "inconclusive."

Inconclusive? Who says that dumbass? Taehyung asks himself, as he sees Jungkook's eyes light up with a little glimmer in them. Why was he so excited?