♡ 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 ♡

𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫1

𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫
1.2

(Y/N) sighed tiredly as she typed up the last bit of her work on her laptop, the bright screen illuminating her face in contrast to the dim light of the store. Her dad had always put her on the stupid night shift, sometimes asking her to work on the afternoon when he had volleyball practice. She longed for Sunday. Then she could actually go see the boys play since the store didn't open. 

She had met the captain of Karasuno's volleyball team the previous night, and my oh my was he handsome. Kind, too. 

She had secretly hoped he would turn up again, or any other member of the team she had heard so much about. But alas, barely anyone showed up to the convenience store her father owned. At least that gave her time to prepare for when her summer program at Shiratorizawa started, which she was grateful for. She wanted to work hard and complete it properly. None of her mother's stupid connections or bribery. She was going to do it on her own.

It had been perfect. A business summer program near her dad at one of the best schools for volleyball? Yes, please. 

She took one more hopeful glance at the dark door, but nothing. With one last line to conclude her essay on China's belt and road initiative, she closed her laptop. And with that, the music that played softly through her headphones stopped. It drowned out the silence, the only other noise being the hum of the refrigerators. 

She was surprised when she heard a bunch of arguing outside, somewhere lost in the black murky void that laid beyond the store's doors. 

"What the..." She mumbled, hopping off of the stool she was on to take a closer look. As she neared the noise, she was able to make out some of the muffled shouts.

"You saw her yesterday! It's only fair that I go in to get the popsicles!"

"Why you?! I never get anything!"

"As your senpai, I feel obligated to-"

"I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!"

(Y/N) stifled a laugh, an amused look on her face as she opened the door, the light from the inside setting a warm glow onto the scene. Enough for her to see, anyway.

The boys were frozen in their spots like deers in headlights, all of their heads turning to see the girl who was trying desperately not to chuckle at who she assumed were the volleyball team. Or part of it, since there were only around five.

Suppressing her laughter, she gave them a weak smile, "Do you guys want popsicles? My treat,"

In most of their eyes, she looked like a goddess. Especially with the light streaming in from behind her, casting her glorious shadow onto them.

And that smile. That bright, beautiful and blatantly gorgeous smile.