imagine #15

Hi guys!!!! I just made a new book! It's called Take a Look At Me Now. I am gonna write another part to that one later but this one's first! This is for thatweirdfilipina07!! I hope you like it!! Here's the cover of my book because I don't have any soda pics lol.

 I am gonna write another part to that one later but this one's first! This is for thatweirdfilipina07!! I hope you like it!! Here's the cover of my book because I don't have any soda pics lol

If your wondering why Tanner Buchanan is there he is one of my characters. Ok, enough about that, here's the imagine!!

Soda's pov*

I love Toni so much; she is the sweetest friend! She makes me laugh, smile, and she has such an amazing personality! She's also SO BEAUTIFUL!! the most gorgeous, kind, and caring person. And this is why I am going to ask her out to the dingo with me.

" hey, um, Toni? " I am so nervous!! What if I get rejected! What if this ruins our friendship? What if-

" Yeah Soda? "

I got myself together  " would you want to go to the dingo with me Saturday? " she paused, and looked at me carefully. " sure soda, I'd love to,'' she said yes!!!!! " ok, I'll pick you up at 5:00? "

" sounds great, I gotta go, see you then, " she said; then she was off.

At the dingo*

" So toni, I have to ask you something, " I wanna ask her to be my girl! I really hope she says yes!! " yes soda? "

" will you be my girl? Please? I've loved you ever since the second grade. You are everything to me, your gorgeous! Your talented, you are so smart! I love you so much and I know we're great friends but I want to be more so, please toni? Could I call you mine? " she stared at me for a second, and then said, " I would love to Sodapop Curtis. "  I am officially the luckiest man alive!

Ok, it's a little short, but I hope you liked it thatweirdfilipina07! Go check out her book too! She's a great writer! Stay Gold!!

-BLH