the

Bokuto followed you like a lost puppy. It should be you that should follow him. You didnt really mind thought. You were happy to have a new friend even though people didnt like him.

It's almost the end of the school year and you still saw no change in the way his team would treat bokuto. You always went with him just to help him out sence he told you about his team. "Why would they do that to someone as talented as you" bokuto shrugged. "Not sure but next year is going to be our last year of middle school and I want to be the captain of the middle school volleyball team" you smiled a little.

"Your going to be a belive in you" bokuto blushed and got up. "Let's go to practice you'll help me right" you nodded. You liked helping bokuto with volleyball you really didnt care if you got tired. All you wanted to do was make the boy happy.

You went inside the gym and greeted the other members but said nothing else. They were mean to bokuto and you didnt like that. They would talk behind his back and bokuto just smiled and laughed it off. You didnt think it was creepy you just thought it was bad.

After hours of practice with bokuto and the team leaving you two behind you started to give up a little. "ONE MOR-" bokuto stopped and saw your tired figure. "Never mind let's get going f/n" you two started to walk toward your houses even thought you weren't in high school yet you were aloud to go out together as friends of course.