Chapter | 53

"baby don't cry" taehyung whispers wiping his tears and pecking jungkook's lips.

"y-you ready" jungkook says as taehyung nods.

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

taehyung and jungkook both hold the confetti sticks tightly

"1"

"0!" everyone shouts as taehyung and jungkook both pull back the stick confetti flying out.

"ITS A BOY!" everyone shouted as jungkook lifted taehyung up spinning him around. he put taehyung down putting both his hands on his boyfriends cheeks

"we are having a boy" jungkook whispers as tears roll down his cheeks, taehyung nods trying not to cry as he pecks jungkook's lips.

jimin walks up to them with another confetti stick. jungkook and taehyung look at him confused but everyone else smiles already knowing.

taehyung and jungkook pull the confetti stick for blue confetti to come out.

"you're having twins!" jimin says as everyone shouts and screams in joy.

taehyung looks at jungkook who is just as shocked as he is. taehyung lets out tears as he watched jungkook collapse on the ground.

taehyung goes down on the ground with him.

jungkook looks up at him with tears running down his face.

"we are having twin, we are having two twin boys," jungkook says to taehyung who nods while wiping both of their tears.

"omg we are having two boys, our family will be complete," jungkook says sniffling helping taehyung off the ground as they hug.

they turn to see euni and yeona walking towards them, yeona holding onto her sister's hand when they got closer to them jungkook picked euni up and taehyung picked yeona up.

"we are having a baby brother?" euni asks as jungkook nods

"you guys are having two baby brothers," taehyung says as the girls smiled and hugged them both.

jimin walked up to them and joined the hug then hugged taehyung and jungkook individually

"I'm so happy for you guys, it was so hard keeping this a secret," jimin said

"I asked the people who bought gifts if they bought girl stuff or boy things, it was half and a half but for sure stuff should fit the girls or yeona might like the toys" jimin says

"thank you so much for organising this all" taehyung said

"you're welcome," jimin says

"jimin duri is crying" yoongi shouts causing jimin to laugh and rush towards his baby.

"can we go play with the kids?" euni asks as jungkook nods putting her down as well as taehyung putting yeona down. euni grabs yeona's hand as they walk inside.

"follow me" jungkook whispers as they connect their hands together and walk past people and up the stairs to their room. jungkook shuts the door and goes to the draw grabbing a fancy box out.

he still drags taehyung out their ranch-slider door. opening it. they walk out and step on the grass. it was only them around the night sky.

"I got you something," jungkook says showing the pretty box to taehyung.

"oh my" he whispers as jungkook opens it to see a beautiful necklace.

"oh my god ggukie" taehyung says as taehyung places the necklace in his hands.