XXI - Adonis

Let's make this clear guys. If you don't have anything good to comment then do not comment. If you do not vote on my book then you do not get the privilege of commenting. Your comment does not matter similar to how you don't get to complain about the government of a country when you didn't vote.

 Your comment does not matter similar to how you don't get to complain about the government of a country when you didn't vote

"Niño how many times I gotta tell you to take them damn shoes off my furniture. I ought to slap you upside that damn head," he could hear his mother's loud voice as she walked back to the kitchen.

Adonis was at his mother's house for a dinner. She was going to introduce the family to Rodrigo tonight. Kearra and Christian were across from him being lovey dovey in each other's face. They were about to make him sick.

"Ma when Kearra does it you let her get away with it. I'm sick of the favoritism," Adonis slowly removed his blue, black and white Air Jordan Ones from his mother's coffee table. Kearra's eyes flashed over to Adonis' immediately when she heard him say that.

"Adonis don't argue with me and Kearra doesn't do it. Even if Kearra did it that's still my baby," Adonis scoffed hearing his mother's words and moved to the kitchen where she was preparing dinner.

"Mamá, Kearra is really your baby? I'm over here three times a week and this is how you treat me. Dios mío," Adonis looked at his mother sadly. He couldn't believe this was how she treated him.

"That's why she's my baby hijo," she patted his shoulder briefly before walking around him to get to the refrigerator, "she doesn't come visit me three times a week. It gets overbearing at times. Sometimes I wanna spend quality time with Rodrigo and you're over here."

"You never told me this mom," Adonis held his chest tightly in disbelief.

"I tried to get you to read between the lines but all of a sudden you became dyslexic," Adonis couldn't even be mad at his mother as he was amazed by her double entendre. He made sure to dap her up like he would do Tristan or Kashmir.

"You a real g out here ma," he flashed her a pearly white smile which she returned.

"I've known this Don. Now help me put the food on the table, Rodrigo will be here in a little while and I've got to fix up myself," Adonis scrunched his face up at his mother and cut his eyes. Whatever moment they shared were long lost as she mentioned Rodrigo.

"I'll put these three on the table," Adonis nodded his at the mashed potatoes, beef empanadas and fried chicken, "You can ask Kearra and Christian to help you with the rest. I need to use the restroom."

Mila only nodded at what Adonis said and after he put them on the table he headed to the upstairs bathroom.

Sage 🖤
Bring me back some food. Your mom is Spanish so I know she's with all the shits

I ain't never met anybody as skinny as you who eat that much

Sage 🖤
Negro don't play on my top. I've got to eat a lot to maintain all this ass and hips

Famous words of someone who ain't got neither

Sage 🖤
Yk what I'm not about to engage in this discussion with a nigga who got a little dick 🖕🏾

Don't play with me Sage. I'll stomp your lil ass out. Ain't nothing little about me

Sage 🖤
I ain't little either nigga. I'm a big bitch so fix your words and anyway those are famous words of a shrimpy nigga

You wanna play this game? Alr bet.

Adonis placed his phone in his pocket before doing his business and washing his hands. Upon reaching downstairs he could see that all the food was on the table and his mother let out her hair and put in her hoops. She was truly beautiful. She barely looked a day over 25. She favored Jennifer Lopez a lot but with darker hair and she was shorter. She was also a tad bit wider than Jennifer but still as beautiful.

"Why yo' hands shaking ma?" Adonis asked as he took a seat beside his mother who struggled to keep her hands still.

"This your first time meeting Rodrigo? You look a little nervous for someone who's been in a so called relationship," Adonis pinched her cheek as he, Christian and Kearra laughed.

"Why you always gotta let me talk to you boy? You just like your daddy," Mila brushed his hand from her cheek.

"I know," Adonis threw a long brown arm around her shoulder, "cause you ain't got this sense of humor."

Mila's face stretched to accommodate a small smile as she rolled her eyes.On cue, the doorbell went off.

Adonis and Mila both stood at the same time as Mila tried to smooth out her wrinkles.

"Ma I'll get the door," Adonis held up his arm to Mila , "I gotta interrogate this nigga and plus you're wearing jeans. Ain't no need for all that smoothing out shit."

Mila's hand flew to the back of Adonis' head as the curse word flew out of his mouth. He muttered a 'sorry ma' before heading to open the door.

When Adonis opened the door he eyed Rodrigo from head to feet before turning to look at Mila.

"Ma what kind of Antonio Banderas nigga is this? Man got his hair slicked back with some eco gel," Adonis could see that his mother wasn't pleased with him but he was about to have some fun with this.

"You the Rodrigo guy that my mom doing too much for?" He could hear his mother hiss her teeth but he paid no attention to her. Instead he paid attention to the Italian man who stood more than three inches below him with his hair slicked back and his grey suit fitting him snugly.

"I don't know about her doing too much but yes I am Rodrigo. You must be Adonis," Rodrigo extended his right hand for Adonis to shake. His voice wasn't very deep but he had the type of voice to command a room. Not to mention his suit was fitted and he didn't wear a tie. His appearance had Adonis questioning the type of job he did.

"Yes I am Adonis," Adonis shook his hand, "please come in."

Adonis stepped aside so that Rodrigo could enter first. He had a habit of walking behind a person, he wasn't about to leave his back unprotected. You couldn't trust niggas these days.

"Good evening," Rodrigo smiled at Kearra and Christian, "I'm guessing you are Kearra. However I do not know of you young man. I am Rodrigo. It is a pleasure."

Rodrigo moved forward to shake Kearra's and Christian's hands before standing beside Mila and putting an arm around her waist. Mila looked up at him and smiled.

"Come everyone. Let's go eat," Mila made sure to look back at Adonis with warning eyes. If he said anything then that was his ass.

•••••••

The next chapter will be in Adonis' POV and a continuation of this scene.

Anyways fuck everybody who rushes to read my book and doesn't vote. Your mom is a hoe and if you get offended then that simply means it's the truth.

Make sure to vote, comment and share.

SinSomeMore

October 27,2020