[26] Its too soon....

(Instead of a summery season, I'm switching it to Winter because it's so nice and cold outside and I think I'm better at making this story flow. Enough pep talk, I hope you enjoy the story!

Y/N: POV

I sipped from my the warm coffee cup, enticed by the bitter yet sweet flavour! Often, I use my physic powers for cooking if I somehow burnt the mush that's supposed to be food, change the state of temperature, and of course pause time, so I can do schoolwork in a minute and not  miss anime marathons.

(FOR ANIME! CHANT WITH ME! XD)

"Thanks again for paying for my coffee, Kaidou! I haven't tasted coffee in weeks"

I mentioned, exchanging glances while we both walked over to a nearby library.

"No problem, S/N! It was the least I could since you helped me study for the midterms."

Silence filled the air as the two of us avert our eyes towards elsewhere.

"You know, you've really changed for the past couple months." The snow haired boy conversed, which made me uneasy.

With the best act I could pull, I directed back his question.

"W-what do you mean? I've always been nice, haven't I?" My lips quivered, not even paying attention to the bitter hot coffee or the way the way my legs freezes in the chilly air.

"I'm not trying to be rude or anything. It's just-" he paused, looking as if he was looking for words that weren't hurtful.

"I don't mean to be rude, but you never ever got along with Teruhashi, you weren't exactly the type to get acceptable grades, and you weren't exactly the type to talk to whoever like me." He added, proving me that I'm not a very good stand-in for S/N.

'I knew that S/N can be a bit much, but was she really THAT much of a jerk?'

I paused for a mild second, slowly coming to a halt.

"It's making me feel like you're a totally different person"
He chuckled quietly, brimming a smile in which I ignored.

"What's wrong, Y/N?" He stopped at his tracks when he notices me not walking beside him.

"Yeah, well, a lot has happened in those months. It's not a big deal," I say, brushing my doubts off my shoulders.

'No, Y/N! S/N's your twin sister! She'd never stoop down THAT low.'

"Hey hold on...that girl looks awfully familiar," Kaidou stops, looking far in the distance.

I paused as well, not taking an interest but looked anyway.

Looking ahead, I spotted none other than,

"S/N?!!"