Boxing Day: Part 26

The news about the Zabinis Party was spread all over the daily prophet by the morning. "This won't Amuse Mia"Pansy noted as she read through it. "Astoria really made a scene"Draco said bitterly. (Him and Hermione agreed btw that they should wait until the drama is done before getting together) "You know, I saw you and Mia yesterday"Bret whispered as he nudged Draco. "What do you mean? Aren't you gonna make a scene?"Draco asked. "Our dating was Fake"Bret said as Hermione entered the kitchen. "Fake?"Blaise repeated. "See, I am a good actor"Bret smirked. "You mean you snogged her as an act?"Draco questioned. "Well we dated a bit in 6th year, so not totally"Bret said. "Mia, where'd you get those pjs?"Rosanna asked. "Its my dress"Hermione said as she took out her wand, transforming her clothes back to normal. "Brilliant magic skill"Ryan noted as Joseph nodded. "I'll go get changed, you all have to as well, we're going out today" Hermione said. "Where?" Pansy asked. She grinned. "Diagon Alley"She said. "No!"All of them said in unison. Her grin disappeared. "Why?"She asked. "People aren't exactly gonna be happy about you"Daphne said after awhile. "You see, this is why we don't like inviting Rita skeeter" Blaise said as he handed her the prophet. Hermione began reading aloud:

"MIA ZABINI ACCOUNTABLE OF DRACO MALFOY AND ASTORIA GREENGRASS'S BREAK UP?

Last night, Mia Zabini, long lost daughter of Alexander and Rosanna Zabini, was attending a Manor Party along with the rest of Britain. 'She's been trying to take Draco since the beginning of our school year, Even though me and Draco were in a very clear relationship! I showed her yesterday, She deserved it! I know she'll read this so quote my words, Mia Zabini, I will not stay quiet' Astoria Greengrass said this morning to the prophet. Her older sister, Charlotte Greengrass, also had something to say. 'That Zabini girl is used to breaking up couples, not to mention she was Hermione Granger! She's thinking she's some kind of royalty just because she's a pure blood! Honestly her parents must've done something terribly wrong to have her as a daughter!'"

Hermione stopped reading. "Amazing"She muttered. "Absolutely amazing! She's just ruined my life! Why, someone tell me why Does this always happen to me!"She snapped as she fisted her hair. "Calm down dear, they're coming over today so we can have a talk"Rosanna said. "Mum that doesn't stop anything! Thousands of people have already read this! I'm not waiting till they come over, I'm going to them" Hermione snapped before turning on her heel and leaving. "I'll go with her, so are you Draco"Daphne said. Draco nodded and stood. "I'll go get dressed then"He said.

Hermione put on the first thing she saw, having no time to go slow.

She left her room and found Daphne and Draco waiting. "Let's go"Daphne said. Hermione nodded. She walked over to the fireplace in the living room, and one by one, they all entered Greengrass Manor. Their living room was empty and dark. Not a single window anywhere. "Astoria!"Daphne called. They heard footsteps and saw Astoria and Charlotte come. "Why is she here?"Charlotte snapped. "Shut the fuck up"Daphne snarled. "You three are going to have a talk, no one get involved"She added to her parents who arrived later. Daphne, Charlotte and their parents left the 3 alone. "Give me one reason not to hex you right now" Hermione barked, Draco grabbing her wrist so she wouldn't attack. "What so ever happened?"Astoria smirked. "Don't act stupid Astoria, what do you want? What do we do to make you stop?"Draco snarled. "Make me stop? Alright, I want us to get married in August"She said. "And if he doesn't?"Hermione snapped, squeezing Draco's hand. "Well, you can say bye-bye to your life, 'oh! She came to my house and threatened me to break up with Draco! She told me she'd make lies just to have her way!'"Astoria acted. "I'm guessing you're already together? That'll be a wonderful story!"Astoria smirked.

"How long do you exactly want this marriage to last?" Draco asked. "5 years"Astoria replied. "Ruin my life, I'm not letting you have something I want"Hermione snarled. "I don't think so"Astoria snapped. "Draco you know what I'm capable of, we get married in August, or You'll never see a happy day in your life" Astoria said. "Astoria, Stop this!" Mark snapped as he marched over to them. The look of horror in Astoria's eyes could never be faked. "I refuse to have you end up like your mother! Draco doesn't love you! You don't love him! You just wanna ruin Mia's life, we're going to the ministry right now, and you're gonna apologize live, and Will never repeat this action"Mark snapped. "No!"Jenny snapped as she walked up to her husband. "She loves Draco! Mia is just some kind of side like Hilary was!"Jenny snapped. "You know what! Take Charlotte, take Astoria! We're getting a divorce, I should've never ended up with you! Daphne pack your bags, you're the only logical person here"He yelled. "Dad no!"Astoria cried. "Enough Astoria! I'm taking everything I own, all my money and All my work! If you don't apologize to Mia live infront of the daily prophet by tomorrow, I will disown you as my daughter"He snarled. Mark had enough of Astoria, Jenny and Charlotte. All of them had a thing of being greedy. Charlotte even broke up the minister's son and his girlfriend because she didn't like them, they were embarrassed infront of the whole world!

Everyone left the room again, The only ones left were Astoria, Draco and Hermione. "You know what Draco? I'll let you be if you find me someone, alright? Just someone to love me? Because you obviously don't. I'll leave you alone, if you just find someone to love me, but till then, Mia won't be happy"Astoria said before turning on her heel and leaving. Mark and Daphne came back with their bags. "Uncle Mark, you don't have to do this"Draco said. "Draco the three have them have ruined many relationships, I'm done with this. Mia, I apologize for everything she's doing to you; it's all my fault for raising them"Mark said. The two nodded and the 4 of them apparated to Zabini Manor.

They fixed up some rooms for Daphne and Mark. Rosanna however wasn't pleased. "How did talking to Astoria become Jenny and Mark divorcing?!"Rosanna snapped at her daughter. "Mum, I'm telling you! Astoria was threatening me and Uncle Mark stopped it!" Hermione explained for the 5th time. "Why would you get with Draco the day after those two break up?!"She asked. "You know, everything has gone wrong since you entered this family?"Rosanna said. Hermione's heart broke. "Astoria was right, you are making people break up! Who's next? Your father and I?"Rosanna snapped. "Rose enough"Alexander snarled. "No, we should've kept her away!"Rosanna growled before trying to walk out the room. "Ya! Just ignore the fact your daughter's life is falling apart"Hermione yelled after her. "Isn't that what you did with every other couple?! Make their lives fall apart?! I hope it gets worse for you!"Rosanna snapped, before storming off.

Hermione just apparated to her room. She locked the doors, lock charm after lock charm, till it was impossible to break from the outside. She refused to talk to anyone who came. "Mia dear please, your mother was just mad, she didn't mean anything, please come out"her Father said. Hermione didn't answer, she was sitting at the window, her legs dangling outside the house. Tears were still falling down her face. She wanted so bad just to disappear but she couldn't, there was no where to go. She didn't want to go back to Hogwarts. She didn't want to go anywhere. Hours passed, all she heard were the same 9 voices: Her dad's, her brothers, Narcissa's, Mark's, along with Pansy and Daphne. Then she heard her mother's voice. "Mia dear I'm sorry, there's no excuse for my words, I'm glad to have you back, I'm glad to have you as my daughter, please forgive me"Her mother said. Hermione's eyes teared up more, right then she let out the loudest shriek she could make, no one heard it of course, she'd charmed her room. She knew she shouldn't destroy stuff but she had to. Every mirror she saw, she hexed it, the hex shot back of course, so she had technically hexed herself multiple times, till she passed out.

"I didn't mean anything I said, why won't she forgive me?"Rosanna cried. "Are you kidding? Rosanna you just blamed the child for falling in love! It's not her problem I want a divorce, It's not her problem if Draco likes her back! Astoria is as spoiled as Draco had said yesterday"Mark snapped. "Mark, calm down now, I'm sure Mia will be back to normal in a few days, she'll be going back to Hogwarts and to do that she'll have to walk past us"Alexander said. "I hope"Rosanna muttered, regretting everything she had said.