~15~

AURORA ODINSDOTTIR

"What is this place?" I asked, stepping off the quinjet and walking next to Thor.

"A safe house?" Tony asked, making Clint shrug, unloading some stuff.

"Let's hope." He said, opening the front door, and we walked in.

"Honey, I'm home." He announced, and I leaned towards Steve.

"Honey?" I asked him, surprise in my tone, and he looked at me.

"Yes, what is it?" Steve answered, and his eyes widened when he realised what he'd done.

"I am so sorry." He whispered in my ear, and I started giggling.

"It's okay, it was pretty cute, actually."

"You think so?" Steve asked, and I nodded.

I noticed a slight blush in his cheeks, making me smile, and turn my attention back to Clint and the mystery woman.

"Everyone, this is Laura." Clint introduced us, and I smiled, waving at her.

"I know all your names." She smiled sheepishly, and I giggled a little.

"Oh, incoming." Clint said, and a few children ran in the room, and he picked up the little girl.

"Dad!"

"Hey, buddy! How you guys doing?" Clint asked the children, and Tony looked at us.

"These are smaller agents."

"I don't think that's true." I giggled, and Clint seemed really happy to send some time with his family.

"Did you bring Auntie Nat?" The girl asked, and Natasha stood up.

"Why don't you hug her and find out?"

"Sorry for barging in on you." Steve said politely, and Tony scoffed.

"Yeah, we would have called ahead, but we were busy having no idea that you existed."

"Wow." I whispered under my breath, and Clint put his arm around Laura.

"Yeah, well Fury helped me set this up when I joined. He kept it off SHIELD's files, I'd like to keep it that way." He said, and smiled softly at us.

"I figure it's a good place to lay low."

"Honey. Ah, I missed you." Laura said, and Natasha placed her hands on Laura's pregnant belly.

"How's little Natasha, huh?"

"She's Nathaniel." Laura said, and Natasha jokingly glared at her belly.

"Traitor."

The moment made me smile, but it was cut short when Thor abruptly walked out of the house, and I raced out the front door to follow him.

"Brother-" I started, but he cut me off.

"I saw something in that dream, sister." He said, and I nodded.

"So did I."

"Then we need answers, and I won't find them here." Thor said, pulling me in for a hug.

"I'll return soon."

"Promise?" I asked, and he nodded, pulling away.

"Stay with Steve, he'll make sure you stay safe, not that you need a guard." He smirked at me, swinging Mjolnir and flying away.