one

Alexandra

"Lexi! Hurry the fuck up!"
He yelled in frustration, he was always impatient when it comes to these things. I quickly walk out of my room and ran down the staircase.

Running down the basement was not a fun thing when you have a fucking sprained ankle, I have a high pain tolerance but running, I wonder how I can run with a sprained ankle.

There he is, with a sickening grin on his face. Vincent. My psychotic Uncle, who thought abusing me by using me as lab rat is fun.

He held up a small tube, there is a brownish liquid thing inside. Vincent came forward and grab my wrist, push me down the metal chair.

I gasp when he suddenly inject something on my arm, it stings and hurt so bad. I hiss quietly in pain. I don't even know what it is, I don't have a choice.

I could feel my body burning inside, it feels as if my stomach is boiling.
Running through my hair with my fingers, I start sweating all over my body.

"This thing will start it's affect after years, it won't harm you right now unfortunately."
He mumbled while cleaning my arm with cotton wool. Sometimes I wonder how he can go to caring and sweet into a psychotic bitch in a second.

"Now go to your room and rest for a while. I'll send you the new information about your next mission."
He said fixing his gaze to all his chemicals and shits. Sighing, I stand up from the chair and walk up to the stair.

Walking inside my room, I groan quietly while rubbing my eyes with the back of my hand. It's been a tiring day, and Vincent 'drugging' me make it worse. I don't know how it will effect on me in future, I just hope that it's not that bad. I feel tired amd dizzy right now. Too tired to sit, I plop down on my bed and today event flood through my mind.

I found a way to contact The Rose.

I always search for a way to contact with them. But with Vincent watching my every move, it's hard to things. He always know what I did. It was about a year that I start searching for my real parents.

I used to think that my family doesn't want me anymore, I can faintly remember them. I used to think that they give up on me, or that they didn't want me. Vincent told me how much my family hate me for being a girl. I believed him, but after so many years of him always telling me lies. I started to doubt everything he told me.

Then I found a golden bracelet in my wardrobe. It has my name on it, but a different last name, and that was the day I realised that my last name was actually ROSE.

The Rose Mafia Family are known all over the world, everyone knows they are Mafia Family and they all are scared of them, well.. not everyone but most of the population are scared of 'em.

They are known for being one of the most dangerous Mafia Family with the boss in such a young age. The Italian Mafia Don is about 26 years old, quiet young to be Mafia Don but it is said that that both his parents, the ex Don and his wife, got killed at Mafia war so he had no choice. He and his six brothers disappeared for two years then they suddenly appeared again and became one of the most dangerous Mafia Family.

And then the bracelet confirmed that I am their sister.

Uncle Vincent's last name is same as Mr Rose's wife's so I assumed that Uncle Vincent is brother of Mrs Rose.