15 : Help me shut my mouth

Hello!!

*slippers flying*

What happened??

*more slippers along with different types of broomsticks flying*

Sorry for the late update.

Hope you all enjoy Suhana's POV in this chapter.

*people who were expecting Vikram's POV staring at me with broomsticks ready*

See you at the end of this chapter! *gulps*

•Suhana•

"Oh my god!! Oh my god!!" My girls were squealing as I came out of my room after 5 hours of getting tortured with those makeup and dressing up.

The day which decides my death.

Engagement. Duh.

"What?? Engagement?? Get married already" Anki started jumping here and there.

The outfit was indeed beautiful, but I would have enjoyed more if it was an engagement of my choice.

How can I stop this?

I am all ready, and he makes me wear a ring and boom! We are engaged, which means giving them all fake hope of commitment and togetherness.

Who are we cheating in this? My parents? His parents?
Ourselves. That idiot is fooling himself and now that I have joined him, I am fooling myself as well.

"Girl, what are you even thinking?" Aisha patted my shoulder.

"Come on just smile Suha" Anki pulled my cheeks.

"I seriously don't know what I am doing! I shouldn't be doing this. It feels like being stuck because of that Narcissistic idiot " I was feeling nothing but helpless.

What should I do now?

"Okay tell me something Suha. You agreed to help in Vikram's drama when you knew him as nothing but a stranger. But now that you know he is related to Rohit, why didn't you stop this? I mean why care about him just tell his parents that you are in no way related to him straightaway" Anki put her hands up in the air.

"How can I do that?? And it would be---"

I don't have a reason at all?

"Look at you, you are fooling yourself thinking that you are stuck here because of Vikram. But the real reason is you, you don't want to give this up. Believe me or not, somewhere deep inside you, something is stopping you and only you know the reason for that. So tell me what is stopping you from stepping back from this act?"