20: Lets Pick Some Names

"Alright, we should go buy some food for Fiona." Rin said, she ate the rest of her toast before gathering a few items to put in her purse.

"I still don't agree on calling her Fiona."

"Do you have a better name?" Venom disappeared into her body as she opened the front door. The symbyote didn't say anything which made Rin smile with victory.  "That's what I thought."

~•~

"That'll be 982 yen, please." The cashier lady said in a bored tone. She finally looked closer at Rin's face and recognized her. "Wait, hold on. Are you Rin Kaibutsu from the sports festival?" She was now excited and had stars in her eyes.

"Um, yes I was in the UA Sports Festival." Rin had a drop of sweat running down her forehead. She really wasn't in the mood to talk to strangers today. This comment only made the cashier and other customers excited.

"No way, you were so cool at the Festival! Do you mind if I shake your hand?"

Yes we do mind.

"No I don't mind." Rin extended her hand and the other lady excitedly shook it. The dual haired girl payed for her groceries and got stopped multiple times on the way back home.

"We're back Fiona." Rin said to the empty apartment. The cat head peaked over the couch arm with excitement. It ran from the couch and jumped onto the kitchen island. Rin took out the bag of cat food and poured some into the silver bowl that she bought. She placed the bowl on the ground and started preparing tater tots for Venom.

"I wonder what ridiculous training Goblin will have in store for us tomorrow?"

"Probably something like, run ten laps around the school and the person in last place is expelled." Rin predicted in a sarcastic voice.

~•~

"Time to choose your hero names." Aizawa bluntly said. His face was no longer covered in bandages but there was a scar under his right eye.

What a turn of events.

"This is gonna be totally awesome!" The class cheered, Aizawa used his quirk to intimidate them. It was supper effective and they all shut up.

"This is related to the pro hero draft picks that I mentioned the last time we were in class together. Normally, students down have to worry about the drafts yet. Not until their second or third year actually, but your class is different. In fact, by extending offers to first-years like you, pros are essentially investing in your potential. An offers can be rescinded if their interest in you dies down before graduation, thought." Aizawa explained.

"Stupid, selfish adults." Mineta grumbled.

"So, what you're saying is, we'll still have to prove ourselves after we've gotten recruited?" Hagakure asked.

"Correct. Now. Here are the totals for those who got offers." Aizawa presses a bouton on a device in his hand then numbers for each students requests popped up on the board.

Class A - No. of Offers

Kaibutsu - 5018

Todoroki - 4123

Bakugo - 3556

Tokoyami - 360

Iida - 301

Kaminari - 272

Yaoyorozu - 108

Kirishima - 68