5

Lauren's pov

Camila and I were packing for tour she was putting everything in her bag.

"Baby no! Chose 3" I say, she sighed

"But I can't!" She said, it was her teddies

"You can't take them all" I say, she sighed and looked at them as I carried on packing, when I was done she finally put 4 in.

"I said 3" I say, she frowns and I giggle

"I'm playing 4 is okay" I say, she nods and put some pacifiers in her bag, I grab some pull ups and she nods softly and I placed them in her 'little' bag.

"How about a few bottles and sippy cups?" I ask, she nods and I go get some from downstairs, I came back up to see her putting in colouring books and pens.

"Here" I whisper, I move some stuff around so she didn't have to bend them, i then put in the cups and she looks at me.

"Anything else?" I ask, she thinks then shook her head, I close the bag and help her with her clothes and things.

I was on my phone lead on the bed as camila was in my lap, she was becoming really needy.

"Lo, please" or horny should I say

"No baby, everyone is here and they are coming in and out because we leave soon" I say, she whines and rocks her hips.

I get a text from Dinah

Dinah
Want to go shopping before we leave?

"Baby, Dinah wants to know if we want to go shopping before we leave, do you?" I ask, she starts to bounce in my lap.

"I want you" she said, the door opens and camila stops her movements.

"Are you sure you two have everything?" Mom said, I nod

"Yes mom" I say, she goes through our bags and I look at camila

"See" I say, she sighed and lays on top of me

"Let's just go shopping with the girls" I say, she nods and gets up

"Hey mom, Camz and I are going to do a little shopping with the girls before we leave" I say, she nods still checking everything we have.

We leave taking the car.

We do some shopping camila getting a few toys and colouring books, I go some new shoes and some t-shirts, Dinah got a lot of stuff saying she needed new clothes for the tour.

"Dinah you got a whole wardrobe like a month ago" I say, she nods

"A month ago" she said, I shook my head chucking

"Lolo...do you think a puppy would be essential for the tour?" Camila asked looking at the guy walking past with a cute puppy.

"No" I say, she sighed

"Why are you being so mean today? You're not letting me have anything I want! You said only 4 teddies, you wouldn't play with me and now you won't let me get a puppy! It's not fair!" She said, the girls were wide eyed as were some people walking by. A 18 year old girl is having a hissy fit in public and she is 18 because she's not little.

"Camz baby...I know you're sexually frustrated right now, but we are in public, now calm down or do you want me to punish you in front of everyone? Even if you're not little right now, I will punish you because you're acting like a baby" I whisper, she sighed.

"I'm sorry" she mumbled, I nod

"Okay, come on" I say taking her hand, we carry on shopping we eat out and I did let camila go to the pet shop to look at the animals.

"Remember Camz, only looking no buying" I say, she nods

"Yeh yeh whatever, Aww you're so small!" She said, I look at her ass as she's bent over the fence and look around, no one was looking so I walk behind her pressing myself against her ass.

"See you want it too" she whispers looking at me, I place my hands on her hips

"Yes but we can't" I say, she sighed she gets up and turns around

"Take me in a bathroom" she whispered, I shook my head.

"No, just because we want it doesn't mean we can have it" I say, I said it like that because someone was walking by.

"But we could have it" she said, I shook my head

"No we can't" I say, she sighed and pushes me back walking over to Dinah

"In a mood because she can't get the puppy?" A worker asked, I nod

"Yeh" I say, she nods softly

"Why can't you have it?" She asked, she came a little closer, a bit too close.

"Uh, we are going on tour soon" i say, she smiles

"Oh right! You're that girl from fifth harmony" she said, I nod taking a step back

"I love your voice" she said coming closer

"Thank you...I need to go" I say, she grabs my hand and I pull it back

"Can I have your number?" She asked

"No" I say and walk to the others

"Let's go" I say, camila sighed

"See! Doesn't let me have anything" Camila said, Dinah giggles

"Actually camila, that worker is hitting on me, but if you would like to stay I'll just let her flirt with me" I say walking away.

"Wait what no, let's leave" Camila said, i shook my head

"No no baby, you want to stay so we will stay" I say, she grabs my hand calling the others and we leave, I smirk at Dinah and she chuckles shaking her head.

"I want to go home" Camila said, I nod and we say bye to the others and go home.

We were now in the bedroom cuddling, camila had her head on my chest and arms around me, I was playing with her hair and my arms around her.

"Was the woman actually hitting on you? Or did you just say that to get me to leave" she said, I kiss her softly.

"She was" I say, she nodded

"I'm going to sleep" she mumbled, I knew she was jealous again but I just leave it be

"Okay, night baby" I say, she nods mumbling a 'night' and after a few minutes she was asleep.

I stayed up for a few more hours on my phone and laptop but fell asleep around midnight.