Stabbed

Y/n's POV

My whole body aches, I've been training for a week. Dad made a decision to train me, Taetae oppa at Jimin oppa is in charge of combat training, I'm telling you they completely forgets that I'm their sister. In guns, Suga oppa at Jin oppa is in charge, in knife(I don't know what is it called but I think it's Paranza Corta) Hobi oppa is in charge.

"Are you ok?"Hobi oppa.

"My body aches"I said and pout.

"Aww our sunshine is tiredue"

I watched one of my brother's mission.

Jimin oppa, Yeonjun oppa and Jin oppa used a fLiRtIng sKilL. That distracted the girls who are their targets.

When the girls fell on my brothers sweet words they attacked them. Dad said that those girls have killed children and took our money too.

"Y/n!"Hobi oppa.

"H-huh?"

"Are you ok? I've been calling you thrice"He asked. Worry is visible.

"I'm ju---"

"Is it because of the two?"He asked and I was shocked.

He stood up.

"He-hey it's not that! Yah oppa!"

He didn't listen and continued heading downstairs.

We saw Chim oppa at Taetae oppa eating. He took their ears as they got shocked.

"Aaaah! Ah! Hyung wae?!"Jimin oppa while trying to move away Hobi oppa's hands.

I face palmed myself and shook my head.

"Oppa, it's nit about that come on leave them"I said.

"Are you sure?"Hobi oppa. I nodded and he left their ears and glared at them.

"What's happening here?"Jin oppa. Taetae oppa and Chim oppa hid behind him. Hobi oppa sighed.

"I was just worried about Y/n"Hobi oppa.

They looked at me and I shook my head signalling them that I don't know anything.

"What's with Y/n?"Jin oppa.

"She seemed to not be in her mind these days, that two might be having no mercy at her"Hobi oppa said. Chim oppa and Taetae oppa looked away and scratch the back oh their heads.

"I---Uhm w-we're---"Chim oppa was cut off when Jin oppa hit their heads wuth a spatula.

"You shouldn't forget that she's your sister dimwits"Jin oppa said.

They got scolded.

"By the way it's dinner time, let's eat. Maids call everyone now"Hobi oppa.

"Where is mom and dad?"I asked. When we're already settle on our seats.

"You didn't know?"Googie oppa.

"Will she ask if she knows?"Suga oppa.

"Mom and Dad went to Philippines to fix our business their"

"Of course she won't tell me, it's Philippines, one of my favorite Country!"I said as I pout.

(A/n: I'm a Filipino guys)

"You already went there?"Jin oppa.

"Nope, but I used to search everything about it. It's so beautiful there, mom have a friend there so whenever she comes here she gives me snacks from Philippines"