12

Lovely - Billie Eilish ft Khalid

"Nom nom," Kazu blabbers blowing bubbles with his saliva, followed by a couple

"Nom nom," Kazu blabbers blowing bubbles with his saliva, followed by a couple. You cooed dragging a tissue thumb along his chin wiping away the saliva dribbling down from his lips and stuffed it in your pocket. After you adjust his jacket, you leaned down smothering Kazu's cheeks with your butterfly kisses. The babysitter's car parks at the curb of the height alliance as does Aizawa's. Opening the door to the backseat you greet the babysitter, avoiding the boys walking into your dad's car.

Clipping Kazuko in the babysitter's car seat, you set his diaper bag beside him. Tiny hands would reach for your face and hair, giving your h/c strands a harsh tug. It doesn't hurt unless Kazuko continues and used both of his hands. Handing him a couple of toys would release the hold he had on you. Kissing your baby on top of his head a couple of times, you turn to the babysitter. The woman is waiting patiently by the driver's seat. Closing Kazuko's door gently, you bowed. "Thank you for taking care of Kazuko for me today,"

The babysitter bows back after you waved at Kazuko in the middle of drooling on his hand. You gave the sitter a note with instructions, notifying her about Kazuko teething issue and a growing fever.

"I already gave him medicine so he should fall asleep while you're on the road," You informed her, earning a soft-spoken 'got it' in return. You stepped away waving goodbye as the babysitter drove away with your son, wishing him good health and behaviour for the sitter's sake.

Once the car disappeared around a corner, you enter the passenger seat of your dad's car. Accompanied by bakugou, todoroki and lastly Midoriya who were tasked to shop for the dorms, you sort to ignore them. Still upset from the other day, you kept your eyes down on your phone and watched the time tick by. You offered to come along since you had your own shopping list to complete for Kazuko. You stared at your phone the whole ride only looking away when your dad suddenly asked you for a favour.

"Hm," You hummed, giving your dad your undivided attention. The man reaches into his pocket without losing control of the car and holds out a piece of paper. You take the slip and read it, asking. "You're out of eyedrops?"