35.

Task for you guys😃. Please suggest a title after reading the chapter. Pleaseee *Puppy eyes*

"I don't care about the limits, Ra-gi-ni. I just don't care! And I'm not some daily soap vamp to create melodramatic situations before doing something. I prefer to stay silent and do my work. So just take care of yourself. Please don't come to me with these kinds of cribbing and keep your threatening with yourself."

Kavitha pushed Ragini releasing her out of the hold as she pointed them the exit of the room.

Ragini continued glaring with blood shot eyes, breathing fire as rage filled in her with every passing second. Kavitha stared back her for a few moments and shut the door soundly, while Sanskar kept his hand on Ragini's shoulder in support.

"If I didn't have to consider anyone else, I should have just killed her and ended all these for once." Ragini gritted her teeth while walking into their room along with Sanskar and SwaLak. "But at another side, I'm not able to imagine this woman as the culprit. WHY THE HELL ARE WE NOT GETTING THE ROOTS??" She whisper-yelled exasperated and trashed a flower vase to the floor.

"Ragini...!!" Swara called out softly while Sanskar closed his eyes witnessing a frantic Ragini before his eyes. 'Let her allay her frustration; her burden.' He thought.

"Where is Aru now? Even Ananya is not here! They should have wrapped up Kavitha till now. Another day has almost ended and... Urghh!!"

"Ragu.. It's okay. Calm down. We can't feel defeated, Ragu. That's what they wants.. our enemies wants. Aru has got an important call that's why he is not here. You only used to tell earlier, it's better to hope for tomorrow than sulking over yesterday and today. This too shall pass." Swara said after making her sister take a seat on the bed, settling down from the to and fro pacing.

"It's easy to say Swara.." Ragini said defeated. "She has been playing with lifes like this for months. We can't wait for another day for her to do anything more worse."

"I'm not saying to wait for tomorrow. I'm just saying, please don't lose hope Ragu. You're Ragini, the one who fought silently with her! The one who went to extents which were so new to you! Don't lose hope. Just cry out your agony. You will feel better." Swara squeezed Ragini's hand and looked up to Sanskar in anticipation.

Sanskar blinked his eyes as Swara and Laksh left to their room. The day didn't end yet!

"Ragz..." He called softly sliding next to her leaning to the headrest.

Ragini shifted her teary eyes from the shattered pieces of vase to Sanskar. Tears spilled from her eyes, down her cheeks and a thumb wiped it off immediately.

"What happened to my Sherni biwi now? Dosth, we can't be like this, Hain na?" Sanskar said in a babyish voice to which Ragini nodded like a cute baby.

"Sorry..." She whispered as she slided closer to him, placing her head on his chest as he wrapped his arm around her. "Suddenly I felt so mad that I just wanted atleast to slap her. Sorry.." She lifted her face again to look at him and mumbled.

"You're sounding as if you did something more terrible than that. But you did nothing, Ragz."

"I couldn't! I don't know I just feel so different when I'm in front of her. Her attitude.... She has fire in her eyes but... It's something... Your ex is a mystery, Mr. Dosth!" She sighed chuckled towards the end.

"Phew!!! Finally you laughed."

"I was actually mad at Aru also. He didn't even tell us where they went and now, their phones are not reachable." Ragini twitched her lips in irritation.