Beside me

Suri got a lot of phone calls and a lot of people visited her and she couldn't be happier, but the person she needed to talk to the most right now, still tried his best to keep his distance away from her, only asking her if she was okay or if she needed anything, but never truly talked to her and she knew really well that she had to talk to him, thank him for what he did that day. Suri excused herself from the dinning table as she made her way to his room, non of the boys stopping her, because they knew that both her and him had to talk to each other. 

Suri softly knocked on the door, and after a few seconds it was opened. He looked at her shocked, not sure if she was looking for Hyunjin or Minho or she was here for him. He knew pretty well that both Hyunjin and Minho were eating downstairs, but he didn't dare ask if she was here for him only stared at her. 

"Hi." She softly said and he came back to reality as he realized she was speaking to him. "Can we talk?" He nodded quickly, giving her space so she can enter the room, making sure to leave the door open for her and the boys downstairs comfort. 

"How have you been?"He asked as he stood there awkwardly in front of each other. Suri nodded, sitting down on Hyunjin's bed, as he looked at her, following her action only sitting on his bed. 

"Better. Way better actually." Jisung smiled at her and she smiled at him back. "Jisung, I- I don't know what would've happened if you didn't answer my call that day, or you didn't come to save my freaking life. I could be kidnapped or maybe killed-" 

"Hey, don't say that." 

"You know its true, though. You know that without you, he'd have done god knows what he was planning to do with me." 

"Suri, I did nothing. Believe me, anyone would've-" 

"You know what's funny?" Jisung looked at her confused, shaking his head at her, only for her to smile. "Its funny that after everything that happened between us, I still trusted you to come save me, because I knew you would. I didn't even think about calling the police, Jisung. I called the boys, they didn't answer and the first one that came to my mind was you. You came to my mind even before them, but my ego was way too high that I didn't want to be the one to start talking to you, but seeing how you answered my call not even 2 seconds after I called you, or running the whole way to my house in less than 5 minutes or something, only to put yourself in danger to save me. Jisung that-"

"Do you remember what we used to be before I fucked things up? Suri you were my rock, my best friend and the only person I never felt bored, ashamed, or guilty whenever I was around or whenever I told you anything. You always protected me, saved me and cared for me more than anyone in this world and I lost that and its too annoying, because I used to be so angry at Minho, Hyunjin or anyone who treated you wrong only for me to end up being the worst one for them. I'm not blaming anyone, but myself, but as much as I know that I fucked everything up and I treated you so selfishly, but I'd never, ever know that you need me and not come to you. Suri, before anything happened between us, you were once my best friend and I hate myself more everyday for losing you, and I know you won't be able to forgive me, I won't be able to forgive myself too, but I want you to know that no matter what, you can always count on me. I know that sorry won't fix anything, at all. It won't fix your broken heart, the sad memories, or the days you lost waiting for me to change, but I'm sorry. I'd do anything in the world to go back to what we used to be." 

"Jisung, stop crying." It wasn't what he was waiting for her to say, but he couldn't stop crying, and she wasn't helping as she got up from where she was, sitting down beside him, pulling him to lean on her shoulder. He tried to push her first, but she only tightened her grip on him. "Don't be stubborn, I'm trying to hug you." 

Jisung finally gave up and leaned his head on her shoulder, grabbing her hand that she gave him tightly. "You were my shoulder to cry on two days ago, now I can be your shoulder to cry on." 

"You were always the shoulder for me to cry on." 

"You two, Jisung. Except those few months were we were dating." Suri said jokingly and he just shook his head at her, not finding the joke that funny. She pushed his head away from her shoulder lightly, turning her attention to him. "I know you ruined what we had, and I know you're regretting everything, but everyone makes mistakes, not all of them are the same, but as much as they can't be forgotten they still can be forgiven. I took my time to heal, you need it too and I know that you won't be able to heal until I forgive you completely and I hate seeing you like this. I know I should be selfish and let you feel the pain that I felt, but I guess that's enough, so please Jisung let your heart heal, I forgive you, not completely but just a bit. I want you to be better. Please be better, for me and for yourself, for the boys too, as much as they hate what you did, they still hate seeing you like this. I don't hate you, Jisung. I never did." 

The guy never stopped crying, only throwing himself between her arms, hugging her tightly scared that if he let her go, she'd go away. He cried, cried too much, knowing that the girl he truly cared for doesn't hate him anymore, and is welling to help him stop hating himself, because the only reason he hated himself for, was hurting her. 

The thing is, they were just never meant to be, but they were destined to be best friends, to be each others rocks, to be there for each other, but they were never meant to be lovers, and he doesn't care about that anymore as long as she's beside him, that's all he needed.

A/N: Hello lovely bananas. How have you all been? So I just rushed into the plot, just because I'm currently working on another book, well actually two books, but one of them is something that I've been trying to do for such a long time, even before I started this one, but I didn't want to ignore this one and focus on another books, so I just decided to leave it without a running plot at the moment, to focus on the others, its not going to be on a hiatus, but its going to have slow updates. At least until I'm done with the important parts in my second book and then I'd be able to focus more on both books, maybe even have a schedule, not sure yet. All I have to say at the moment, is thank you so much for supporting my book and coming with me this far, like seriously you're an angel. Wait for my next update, and I'm going to try my best to update at least once a week. LOVE YOU BANANAS, KEEP SUPPORTING STRAY KIDS, THE BOYZ, NCT, BLACKPINK, ITZY, TWICE, LOONA, IDK MAN LITERALLY EVERYONE, SUPPORT EVERYONE, BECAUSE I LOVE EVERYONE