You + Me + the other three = five

Request from @AnnieK400 
I am really sorry this took so long for me to write, thanks for the request and I hope I wrote this perfectly for you. 

It had been a perfect few months married to John. The marriage was arranged to keep the peace between the Lee's and Peaky Blinders and at first you were scared, very scared. You were just a wild Lee girl, then you were a Shelby by the click of your fathers fingers. However John was amazing, he was perfect and you two were perfect for each other. You were welcomed into the Shelby family with open arms and you fitted in perfectly. John was over the moon he got lucky and gained a wife that he loved so dearly, didn't care he was a Peaky Blinder he held your hand, kissed you and held you tightly in public and at home. He wanted to show everyone you were his and how much he loved you. 

The sun peaked through the curtains as you and John laid in bed, his legs tangled with yours and you laid at his side, his finger tips running up and down your back. 

"I have to go work darling or Tommy will have my fucking head" John murmured kissing the top of your head but making no effort to get up. 

"I need to get the kids to school or we will get another complaint about them not arriving again" you whisper but your eyes still closed hugging into John more. 

"Well you decided to keep them off because you wanted to sleep more" John chuckles. 

"I was hungover and I didn't want to move" you smile. 

"Yeah cause that was the bloody reason or was it because we had to much fun that night and you couldn't walk" John teases, but soon stops when you playfully hit his chest.  "Alright, I really need to get up." 

John kisses your head and slowly lets go of you, climbing out of bed he smiles at your sleepy figure and gets his suit out. Putting on his suit he picks up the cloths off the floor that were discarded somewhere from last night, he places them at the end of the bed. Sitting back down on the bed to tie his shoes, he turns to give you one last kiss and makes his way to work.  

You decide to get up after a few minuets of just daydreaming, you put on John's shirt he left on the bed, John's shirt hung off your body loosely and stopped about mid-thigh. You stepping out of your and Johns bedroom, then suddenly feeling  a turn in your stomach. Placing a hand over your mouth and clutching your stomach you rush to the bathroom quickly clasping in front of the toilet letting the rush of sick out. After you wash your face and hands and brush your teeth, looking at the mirror you feel a rush of panic, was it a little sickness bug or was it something else. 

---

After a few more days of the same thing, you call the doctors deciding it was time to see if you were pregnant or not. John noticed you acting differently, he heard you one morning being sick and instantly came to see if you were okay, after three mornings of sickness he knew what was wrong. 

That morning once dropping off the children at school, you went to the doctors. John already had three children with his previous wife and they were just like him, cheeky buggers but you loved them like they were your own. You were scared he didn't want another child for awhile as the Shelby betting shop was booming and home was already full. But the thought of a baby with John made you smile, hopefully the baby would have his blue eyes with the tint of your green ones, his blonde hair and the personality of you both. Morning with the children all huddled into your and John's bed and nice evening walks, the baby's first words and their first steps. They were the day's you wanted and it was coming true.