B i l a n g XXX

Pagkapasok ko palamg sa manse ay bumungad na agad sa akin ang ngisi ni Lilliane, nasa likod nya si Petra at nakangisi rin ito.

I raised one of my brow at lalagpasan na sana sila ng magsalita si Lilliane.

"You've made the wrong choice sister Arthia. Now, there's no turning back." She said, I'm so tired since the banquet just finished. "My Luxius will succeed the throne and I'll make sure you'll pay for all those years you've look down--"

"I'm tired." I said at lalagpasan na sana ng hilahin ako ni Petra, in physical, she's so much stronger, that's why I fell on the floor.

"Sister Tia!" I heard the bug's voice, he didn't come to the banquet cause he can't yet.

"I'm not yet done talking!" Lilliane said all irritated. Theo immediately ran to me and help me to stand up but I slap his hands and stand by myself.

"Go and be the Empress, I don't care." I said.

"And I'll make you pay--"

"Luxius won't be the Emperor anyway." Her eyes widened.

"How dare you?!" She asked. "The Emperor already announced, Prince Lu-- I mean Crown Prince Luxius will be the next Emperor."

"Dream all you want, but even if he becomes the Emperor, you won't be his Empress--"

I felt like the place stopped for a second.  My head hurt as I fell on the floor again.

"Sister Tia." I wasn't able to regain myself, I  look up at Lilibeth.

Her slap was hard, I almost lose my conciousness with it and my head's ringing.

Mabilis akong dinamayan ni Theodore. I smirked.

I must be crazy.

"You don't disrespect my daughter in our house!" She said and about to slap me when Den jump infront and receive Lilibeth's hands.

I stand up slowly with the help of Theo.

"How dare a lowly servant interfere with the  master's conversation--"

"This doesn't look like a conversation Lilibeth." I said. Her eyes is really mad. Her daughter started it why is she getting physical and my head's still ringing! How dare she?

She was about to slap me again when a sword wield in her throat.

"Touch my lady and that will be the last time." Caesar's deep voice dominated us.

Lilibeth slowly put her hands down, Lilliane held her mother's hand, which made Caesar put his guard down.

"You again, you insolent foo--" Lilibeth slap him fast and Caesar's face even move. My eyes widened.

"Just say the word milady." Caesar said not minding his bleeding lips.

"Don't." I said immediately. Caesar move away. Lilibeth's angry eyes is still  burning.

What the hell did we do to her?

"I'm leaving." I said and turn around, Theo grab my skirt.

"You're bleeding sister." I am?

Hindi  ko sya pinansin.

"Where not yet done talking here you brat!" I look back at her.  Den is already following us with Caesar besides her.

"I'm leaving for good." The people around me stop, it's like they didn't expect me to say those words.

"Don't ever come back." Lilibeth said as if she's not startled like she is.

"Where will you go?" Lilliane asked.

I smirked again.

"Who knows?" I shrugged.

Lilibeth slap my servants and even me, enough reason to leave this manse, even though I don't want to, but I'll be sure to come back and ruin this.

"You're not l-leaving!" Lilliane is fast as she held my hand, Caesar put his sword in Lilliane's neck. "A-ah." Lilliane's shock. Winaksi ko ang braso kung nasaan ang maduming kamay ni Lilliane.

"Im not going to Luxius." I said.

"You have n-nowhere to go." She said looking down.

"Don't be scared, really.  I'm not going to your Luxius." I said with a smirked and turn around.

"What will people say about our family if they find out that you left the mansion?" I look at the Marquis who's in the staircase. I smirked.

"We're not a family."

"You should've left earlier." He said. "You fool, a black sheep." I smirked.

"Then, until we met, Marquis Laissè." I look at Den. "I'll be waiting, there's a box under my bed, take it to me." I said.

"How about the other stuff?" She asked.

"I don't need those." I said. Those clothes or my possession are from the Marquis' money or a gift from me. Den immediately follow my order.

"Don't even think of coming back Arthia." I look back at the Marquis.

"Marquis.." I look at Linda who's rushing to the scence.

I smiled at her. I enjoyed our play, rot in here with them.

"Take me sister Tia." I look down at Theodore.

"Come here Theodore." The Marquis said pero hindi sya pinansin ni Theo. I smiled at him.

"I can't take you with me." I said. "I want you to come to me when I summon you." I said. I saw Den running here with the box that Levi gave me. "You should be strong 'til then."

"No!" The bug started crying.

I just look at him emotionless.

"I shall go leave this hell."

"You told me that I'm not gonna lose you, so why?" Theo dramatically cry.

"Who told you you'll lose me?" I pat his head. "I told you, I'll summon you soon."

"Where will you go?" He asked.

"Den, do you want to go with me?" Den looks like she's thinking twice. "It's okay--"

"N-no, I'll go with my lady!" She said then look at the Marquis. I smirked.

"Where will you go sister Tia?" I look at Theo, who looks irritated that I did not answer his question.

Me?

Ofcourse I'll go to Levi.

••