5. New friends

"So you didn't wanna work with his father?" Namjoon asked Jungkook, pointing to Seokjin. "Yeah. My grandfather used to use Mr. Kim as a fright card in my childhood. So I am still scared of him. He literally used to say he would call Mr. Kim if I didn't eat my food or didn't do my homework. And I was really scared of him when I was a kid, so the second Harabeoji took his name, I used to do it immediately. So, I felt really very uncomfortable to work with him" Jungkook explained. 

Namjoon snorted. "So is he any good?" he asked, pointing to Seokjin once again. "Careful, Namjoon-ssi. Or you might end up on the couch tonight" Hoseok warned, sipping a bit of wine from his glass. 

Seokjin snorted and brought his glass down. "Thanks for the idea, Hobi" he said. Namjoon rolled his eyes and continued his questionnaire. 

"He is great. I dunno where I would be in these seven months if not for him" Jungkook said, grinning at Seokjin. 

He had taken an immediate liking towards Namjoon. He was that perfect hyung that everyone wanted in their lives. He understood why Seokjin loved this man soo much even if it had just been six months since they had started dating. 

Who wouldn't love him?

"Right. I keep forgetting that it's just been seven months since you took over the company. How come you call each other with surnames when you've known each other since childhood?" Namjoon asked Seokjin. 

"His grandfather told us that it was a must to maintain professionalism during work. I agree too. We can fool around however we want outside work, but we have to maintain the professionalism at work" Seokjin said. "Yeahh" Jungkook agreed. 

"Nice. That's a good thought. But it is a good thing that you have someone who you trust to get your back" Namjoon said. "Yeah. That is something I am really thankful for" Jungkook said. "You are all gonna make me cry. Let's talk about Hobi. He's been silent the whole time" Seokjin said. 

"Yeah, right. Tell me about yourself, Hoseok-ssi" Namjoon chuckled. "Please. You can call me Hobi too. Jin hyung said we are of the same age" Hoseok said. "Haha, okay. So where do you work?" Namjoon asked. "I have my own studio. I teach dance" Hoseok said. 

"Ohh, that's great. What's the name of the studio?" Namjoon asked. "Hope on the Street" Jungkook blurted out before Hoseok could open his mouth. "Yeah" Hoseok said, waving his hand towards Jungkook to confirm what he just said. 

"Ohh! I've heard of it somewhere!" Namjoon exclaimed. "Yeah. It is quite famous" Hoseok mumbled. "Niicceee!!! But I can't dance. Neither can Jinnie" Namjoon sighed. "That's alright. You don't have to have the ability to dance. All you have to do is sway your body to the rhythm of the music. Dance is all about letting your body enjoy in its own way" Hoseok said. 

"Wow. I think I found a great teacher. I am not gonna learn dancing, but I think I am gonna stop by your studio when I am free" Namjoon said. Jungkook and Seokjin snorted. "Sure!!" Hoseok exclaimed. 

"What about your boyfriend? I heard you have a rapper boyfr-" "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" an extremely deep but loud voice cut Namjoon off. 

They heard a dozen other profanities rapped too fast for them to understand before Jungkook could run to the door. 

"That's my boyfriend" Hoseok chuckled and got off the couch. He went and kissed Yoongi to shut him up before he could traumatize Jungkook with his profanities. 

"Who the fu-" Yoongi said before being kissed hard again. Jungkook sat back on the couch and let Hoseok deal with his pissed boyfriend. "Someone is playing sick tricks on Kookie. We'll figure it out. He was pretty pissed about it. Don't bring the mood back. Just go and wash your hands" Hoseok muttered once he pulled out of the kiss for the second time. 

"I think we should clean up that honey" Hoseok said once Yoongi left to wash his hands. "Yeah. You guys catch up. I will be back" Jungkook said and walked to the kitchen to get a rag. 

"-heard you were a rapper. I rap too" Jungkook caught Namjoon say when came back to join them. 

"Ohh, is it?!?! Did you release anything?" Yoongi asked, his eyes lighting up. "No. I have soo many stuff. I just don't get the time to record them properly. I don't have the right equipment either" Namjoon said. 

"He is pretty good. I've heard him" Seokjin said. "Is it? You can stop by my studio whenever you wanna. We can try something and see if you are any good" Yoongi said. "Sure" Namjoon grinned wide, his deep dimples threatening to pull everyone in. 

"Actually, he raps too" Yoongi said, pointing to Hoseok. The said male grinned at Namjoon. "Really?!!?!" Namjoon exclaimed loudly. "Yeah. That's how we met, actually. He was walking in the park and heard me rapping to myself under a tree. He just came up to me and said he was impressed and asked me out to a date" Hoseok said, snickering at the memory. 

Yoongi grinned wide, showing all of his gums in the process. "That was fast! Whenever I am free, I am gonna stop by your studio too. Can you give me your address?" Namjoon asked. "Yeah, sure. Please give me your number" Yoongi said, pulling his phone out. 

"You got yourself a good one, Seokjin hyung" Yoongi mumbled as he saved Namjoon's number. "Wow, thanks!" Seokjin exclaimed. "That's the highest compliment you can get from him" he said to Namjoon. 

Namjoon chuckled. "Thanks, Yoongi-ssi" he said. "You can call me hyung" Yoongi said. "Ohh, okay. Thanks, hyung" Namjoon said. Yoongi grinned at him. 

They almost sat up till ten in the night, talking about anything and everything they could think of. It was as if they had known Namjoon for years. None of them felt new or awkward around him. 

"Okay, Jungkookie. If this gets any serious, lemme know. I have a detective friend. I will ask him to look into it. If you need a reliable lawyer, you know where to go" Namjoon said, once again displaying his sinful dimples. 

"Yes, hyung. Thank you so much. And you know where to go if you ever need a free game" Jungkook said. Namjoon chuckled. "Yeah, I do. Bye. Good night, everyone" Namjoon said and left along with Seokjin, who yelled a 'Seeya tomorrow, Kookie!'. 

"Don't worry, Kookie. We'll figure it out soon. Don't stress yourself too much thinking about it. You might live here for another month max. You will move out after that, anyways" Hoseok said. 

"And why is that?" Jungkook asked, frowning at Hoseok. 

"Harabeoji called me earlier to say that he fixed someone for you" Hoseok said. 

"Ohh. He fi- WAIT, WHATT?!?!"