ᴛʜʀɪᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

As soon as Kai entered the chopper. Beomgyu immediately fly it to follow Mr.Daze.

Taehyun and Kai are not in favor of Beomgyu flying the chopper. But they have no choice since both of them doesn't know how to fly it.

Kai took off his mask and they started searching for any weapon in the chopper.

"Hey! Look what we found!" Kai yelled at Beomgyu with sheer excitement.

"It's a missile launcher!" Taehyun laughed and playfully tapped the launcher.

"I want to blow this right at his face!" Kai cackled and the two younger laughed like a complete maniacs.

"Yeah! Before that!" Beomgyu chuckled and looked at the two sheepishly.

But before the two can even react, the chopper went upward.
They didn't notice what kind of a chase Beomgyu was doing.

He started shooting at the chopper in front of them but it was da*n good avoiding it with countermeasures.

"Kai Kamaaaaal!!!" Taehyun yelled when his body flew out the helicopter. He stucked his knife on the chopper and Kai tried pulling him back in.

Mr.Daze's helicopter continued going upward with Beomgyu on his tail. As soon as they reached their limit. Both of the choppers lost all its controls and started falling down.

Both Kai and Taehyun screamed pure of panick while Beomgyu screeched in sheer excitement.

"Beomgyu! You're a fu**ing psycho!!!" Taehyun yelled.

The controls are back and they started chasing each other again like the choppers didn't just nearly crashed moments ago. This time, Mr. Daze is the one chasing them.

"I had enough of this!" Kai exclaimed and grabbed the missile launcher the sooner he got Taehyun back in one piece.

He stepped on the edge of the helicopter with Taehyun holding him for support. He launched the missile on Mr. Daze's chopper but he avoided it with his countermeasures.

"Beomgyu! I want to move in his chopper!" Taehyun exclaimed and Beomgyu gave him a thumbs up.

He flew the chopper to the mountains where they had to flew zigzag. Their path is getting more narrow and dangerous.

Kai grabbed another missile launcher and pointed it at Mr. Daze's.

He looked at the two with his hand counting on three.

Then they all jumped out of the chopper as Kai launched the missile on it.

The chopper exploded right in front of Mr. Daze and as soon as the helicopters pieces got thrown on the chopper, his as well exploded.

But he was able to jump like the three.

They fell on the mountain not so far from each other.

Mr.Daze got Taehyun who fell unconscious after hitting his head on a rock.

Beomgyu pretended he gave up and raised both his hands. But his eyes are on Kai hanging on the tree right above Mr. Daze.

Kai is still unconscious though but Beomgyu knows he'll soon wake up.

"You know... I already thought that students such as young as you are probably not just my students!" Mr. Daze started talking.

"I was right! Ha ha! But Iam still the best! And I will make it out of here alive! The world will know about you and your assassin clan! They will pay me a great price for exposing all of you!"