alternative ending

"I have to go now." She looked at the two. Freds lip quivered, as much as he want to grab a hold of her and leave, he knew he couldn't stop her. "I will be right back." She smiled at the twins.

"I love you." He pulled her in, "More than anything in this world." He kissed her. George watched the two, hoping this wasn't the last time he would see his brother and best friend together. She turned to George and pulled him into a hug. Placing a kiss on her head, "you be safe, Whiskers."

"Always." She smiled, as she ran off to the forest.

"Charlie, are you ready for our last battle?" She smiled up at the man she trusted her life with. The two of them shared a bond stronger than anyone she knew, those two fought death together on multiple occasions and never once did the two give up on each other.

"I will fight with you to the end, Maeve." He smiled at the girl, he truly saw as his family. "like old times?" He chuckled, hopping onto Norberta and her hopping onto Rosie, the Antipodean Opaleye, the first dragon she rescued.

"Be careful, Maeve." He told her, "I am so excited to have you as a Weasley."

"Charlie.." She looked at him, "i need to be real with you, and I need you to be real with me."

Charlie took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

"If something happens to me, you keep fighting. Do you hear me?" She held in her tears, "and you make sure Freddie, smiles and laughs. You make sure he is okay." Her lip quivered, "No one will talk about this, but we don't know what will happen tonight and I need to know that my Freddie will be okay. Please."

"Maeve," he pulled her into a hug, "I promise you." He looked up at the sky, not letting the tears fall. He wanted to bring her home after this fight to Fred. He wanted Fred to be happy with Maeve and live a long life with her, but he didn't know what was going to happen tonight. He didn't know about himself either. The two let go and looked at each one last time, before they jumped onto the dragons backs.

"You alright Rosie?" She asked the creature

"with you Maeve, I always feel safe."

"Alright, my sweet girl, this is the moment that we've trained for. I have been so proud of you, when we land, you do you girl. You show those death eaters, how powerful you are, how amazingly strong you are. I am so proud of the creature you grew into. Make me proud, Rosie."

She held on tight and took a deep breath as Rosie dove through the clouds. The scene that unfolded as she came out from the blanket of clouds was not the Hogwarts she knew. There was giants in the courtyard, blood stained the stones of the castle and spells were shooting left and right.

"Have you seen her?" He yelled

"Fred, she's fine! She'll be okay!" George told his brother as two ran through the halls dodging spells. 

As they made it out into the courtyard, where the main part of the fighting was happening, everyone seemed to be distracted by the ground shaking and the castle rumbling. Through the blanket of clouds above, flashes of what looked like fire illuminated the sky, and silhouettes of dragons filled the sky. With a jet of fire shooting through the sky, Charlie and Maeve flew on the backs of two huge dragons straight towards the herd of Death Eaters. Professors and Order members, pushed students back into the castle. As soon as the last student got inside the castle, Rosie and Norberta unleashed large waves of fire at the crowd of death eaters.

"Sorry to say this Freddie, but Maeve is fucking hot." George laughed to his brother as the two ran inside, still watching her fight a herd of death eaters on the back of a dragon.