5

MADIYA AHMED KHAN'S POV:

My jaw dropped to the ground knowing that he was none other than zayyan Hussain Malik himself.

My attention turned back to the girls who were giggling and drooling at his handsomeness.
Something inside me burned when he smiled at the few girl's.

Turning my attention back to him, my eyes caught his muscular body peeking through the open buttons of his suit shirt.

I shook my head to clear these thoughts, turning my attention back to him I noticed he was staring right at me, his eyes softened for a seconds and than a wide smirk formed on his
Lips as he closed his buttons giving me one of his breathtaking smile.

Sarah cleared her throat to gain my attention,
Glancing at her I saw a smirk playing on her lips as she whispered onto my ears "did you see the way he was staring at you madiya? I really feel jealous of you now" I glared at her for which she grinned like a idiot.

I know he is still staring at me so I just averted my eyes.
He then cleared his throat before speaking, his voice soft and clear.
" Hello everyone, myself zayyan Hussain Malik, I am actually running out of my time, so let's begin the class,
So are you all ready?" He questioned.

As we all nodded he began the class,
Few boys were listening but almost all the girls were just drooling at him,
I fell like I should just throw the stone at their face, but why should I?
It's none of my business right? It shouldn't even bother me.

After the class got ended, I went out taking my bag,
Sarah went to borrow some books from library.

As I was walking In the corridor I saw zayyan making his way towards me,
Standing right infront of me he smiled
"Hi" he whispered, did he seriously come here to say hii? Seeing me confused he took a brown plain paper pouch from his suit Pocket and handed it to me.

I glanced up at him bewildered and suddenly realisation hit me like a thunder bolt that my jaw dropped to the ground,
He chuckled at my expression before speaking.

"Don't be so shocked buttercup,
And make sure you take this medicine on time otherwise" he looked straight into my eyes " otherwise what?" I questioned.
He took a two steps closing the gap between us as he whispered onto my ears, his voice hoarse " otherwise I'll make sure I'll call your parents who are now in India and Inform them that their daughter met with an a accident" his gaze turned back to my eyes and his strong cologne hit my nose as I breathed,for a second everything went blank around me.

He then continued " and as a good parents they'll come running back,
And you wouldn't want to spoil thier happiness, am I right?"
He smiled.

"How? Were you spying on me?" I questioned " you think am I ? Don't you think I have better work to do?"
Giving me one last glance, he turned disappearing from my sight.
What the hell just happened?

Taking a coffee from the cafeteria I made my way towards the library,
Seeing Sarah sitting in the corner crying broke my heart into million pieces.

Taking a long stride towards her, I sat infront of her cupping her cheeks I wiped her tears, she hugged me tightly and started to cry again.

I let her cry, let her take all her pain out,
Once she was done she wiped her tears before giving me her broken smile.

"What Happened? Wanna share?"
I questioned to which she nodded.

"Mom is planning my wedding without my consent, I got to know it from my neighbor Aunty when she asked me did you accept any proposal,when I asked Mom about it she said not to interfere and do what she say, I know she love me, and whatever she is doing it might be the best for me, but I don't want to.
Now I don't have any hope left madiya"

I took a deep breath in as I spoke " no, don't say that, hope is the way to our life Sarah, have faith in Allah everything will eventually get into place" I assured smiling " when there is no way out, how can I keep hope?"
She questioned " who said you there is no way out? I asked instantly to which she shook her head.

"Sarah do you mind if I say you something ?"
"Of course no" she said and I smiled nodding my head.

"Than hear this out. Imagine there is the man standing in the middle of the road, filled with the darkness all his way, tress covering the sky, some peddles and stones here and there.

And now imagine that the road is his life, tress are his pain, stones are the people who pretend to love, and peddles are those who really care and love him. He don't know which is the stone and which are the peddles as I said the road is covered with darkness.
He knew very well that there is no light out, but deep down in his heart he still held hope on Allah that he will do everything better. And that is the time Allah sent a sudden breeze in his life and that breeze pulled the trees apart and moon light lightened his way.

And he walked , picking up the peddles and holding it tight in his hands knowing that those peddles are the people who truly love him.

You need to have a strong faith in Allah, he will make everything right,
Without hope there is no life Sarah"

As I completed she hugged me tightly
" Jazakumu llah khayran madiya,
(May God reward you with goodness)
and I won't lose hope now, I trust Allah "
I smiled nodding my head " wa antum fa jazakumu llah khayran
( and you too may Allah reward you with good)
bestie and you better don't"

Getting up, we made our way out of the college.

...........................

AUTHOR NOTE:
PLEASE DO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.

Thank you
Yours SHAMNA BINT ASHRAF ❤️