CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Trinity's POV.

             Pain, sorrow sadness. All this words are nothing compared to how I feel. Like the ground should open up and bury me I wanted to die, what's the essence of living???. My only family, my sister  and the boy I accepted as my brother are dead. I have no one. No one, I couldn't hold it in again. I picked up a flower vase and threw it at the wall. I felt hands go around me holding me into a hard chest.............Damon.
"Hey baby calm down. I'm here I'm not going anywhere" he's voice always had a calming effect on me.
"Damon I can't"I cried harder.
"Baby, look at me. " I looked at him.
"I will always, always be here for you. You and I will grow old loving each other. Even if you don't love me again, I would still ............"before he could say any other thing. I kissed him, I didn't know what came over me but I did. And the kiss was heavenly I didn't want it to end. I just love his lips but I also love oxygen so I pulled away.
"I love you, Damon. I have for a while but with all the drama..........."he kissed the words out of my lips.
"I love you too, more than you know and I promise to give you a befitting burial if that's what you want "I smiled at his words.
"That's what I want. But Leo's body....." He cut me off.
"They retrieved it but I couldn't look at it" Damon said. Now that I think of it Leo was also his only family and Lily was like his younger sister.
"Are you okay??" I asked.
"Truth is ......."he started sobbing.
"I know I may have been hard on Leo but he was my best friend heck my brother and Lily I just can't explain she was someone I took as a younger sister which was rare. I can't......."he started crying I held him so close to me and allowed him to cry.
"Shh, I will also be here just like you will for me we have each other"I whispered in his ear.
"Thank you"he said smiling.

3 weeks  later.

*Get your handkerchief ready.
And to enjoy listen to 'Memories-Maroon 5'*

"We are gathered here to celebrate the life of our beloved Leonardo Marcello and Lillian Reece......."the priest said other things and finally it was time for Damon to speak.

"Good day everyone, I want to first appreciate you guys for being here. Leonardo was really close to me. He was my family, he was my world, my best friend and he was my brother. We grew up together,we begged on the streets together. We got fostered together, we made sure we nevere separated but now, but now..............." He stopped and started crying. But, he was quick to control his emotions. "He left before me. He was the Romeo of this century."he smiled a bit looked up to the sky and said
" I just want you to know I'll always love you. And Lily, she was the first girl Leo ever loved for real. She changed him positively. According to Leo she was 'it' for him. I love her too, I love them both thank you all again"they applauded him.

"Now we call on Trinity Davis to speak"the priest said again. Oh no I was not ready. I can't.....do this for them...

"Good afternoon everyone. I don't know what to say. I am still dhocked. The fact that they are gone is fucked up. I just, I can't say anything. All I'll say is I love them always and forever........rest in peace both of you, I wish you both will still be together. Thank you"I walked up to Damon. He embraced me that's all I wanted. The service wrapped up we received gifts and condolences. And that made me realize something. It's time to tell Damon the truth.

*Ok, I cried again 😭😭😭 what truth find out more on this journey. But, like they said a journey always has a destination 😞😞we are near ours*

                               ~rimanendoanonimo~