The Beginning of the End

Enjoy it dear readers!

-----------------------

Returning from the Dwarf's Mine they now stood back in the Mirror Chamber with a stunned look as he was about to block the mirror.

"Eh!? You really went to Dwarfs' Mine to find a magic crystal?" The headmaster asked leaving the group more surprised, "Eeeh!?" They shouted while Ace still carried the black haired Tamer nearly dropped her then she told him she can stand with her own feet but the orange haired boy didnt want to let her down and Rei looked defeated while the digimon snickers quietly in her digivice along with Grim that Deuce still holds the grey cat.

Crowley muttered, "I really didn't think..." He looked at the group, "You'd not only go but then come back with a crystal in hand. I quietly completed the paperwork for your expulsion." He bluntly told them while raises his eyebrow when Ace still holding the black haired girl and thinking. 'Mmm, what would happen when Divus see this... Well this will be going not end nicely.'

The headmaster stared at Ace that make him a bit uncomfortable that the orange haired boy let Rei down now and the grey cat started to complained angry, "Nnga! The nerve of this guy! While we were off fighting some crazy beast!" He yelled out at him.Hearing the words from the cat, "Beast?" Crowley questioned them.

"There was a monster there! It was super gross and crazy strong, it was awful!" Ace told the principal.

Crowley stared at them, "Could you explain in more detail? But in my office." He said.

The group quickly walked to his office, entering the room. Rei and Grim saw the portraits of the Great Seven floating behind Crowley's desk. Everyone taking a seat as the Digimon Tamer explained what happened at the mines except leaving the grumpy dwarf and the digimon out of this conversation.

"Hoh hoh. A mysterious monster living in the coal mine. The four of you worked together to defeat it and bring back a magic crystal?" He asked, wanting to confirm what he heard from the girl correctly.

Rei nodded at him, "Yup." She replied.

While the boys were unwilling to admit the truth. "We didn't really work together..." Ace muttered.

"It was more like our goals were aligned..." said Deuce, "And we dont have to leave it to Rei alone so."

"We kinda wanna her to help her because..." The orange haired boy paused as remembers the determination in her eyes along with her Digimon back in the Dwarfs mine as they worked together without fear to the ink monster that makes him think as he looked at the petite girl besides him. "She certainly is something that draw us together." He finished the sentance that made Deuce in agree and the black haired Tamer scratches her neck a little.

Just then tears began to flood Crowley's eyes, "Ooh... Ooooh... OOOOOOOOHHH!!!!" He sobbed, catching the group by surprise.

"What's with this guy? Why is an adult bursting into tears!?" Grim asked looking up at the girl from her lap and Rei patted him on his head.

"Well some adults are very emotional on certain things that mades them cry and people can cry to so dont suprised then you met someone like him." The raven haired girl explained to the grey cat that make a 'O' out his mouth. 'That and watched to many animes and mangas that resemble him by some other emotional characters and somehow looks exactly like Muzan from Kimetsu no Yaiba with a freaking crow mask...' Rei looked deadpanned at the headmaster along with Meicoomon, Lunamon and Geo.

Crowley quickly recollected himself, "In all these years that I've been Headmaster... For the day to come, students from Night Raven College go hand-in-hand to face and defeat their enemy!" He said between sniffles.