three

Alexandra

"Is she your girl ?"
A male voice asked, his voice is deep and husky, I like his voice. Wait, what girl ?

"She's my sister."
Another voice said under me, I assumed that it's Alex because I remember that we cuddle before I fell asleep. Are they talking about me ?

There is a moment of silence, I open my eyes and see that I am on top of Alex. Some people may say that it's weird to cuddle with your brother but I don't care, he is my brother that I haven't contact for ten years. He love cuddle just as much as I do, I haven't cuddle someone for a while now and I need to cuddle someone.

I looked at where Alex was staring with smug look, there stood the most attractive guy I've ever seen. Oh my God I'm gonna faint! He has a chocolate brown eyes, his eyes are so beautiful and attractive, I could get lost into it. His messy jet black hair, his sharp jaw line, his perfect size lip, his heights his body every part of his body screams 'perfect'. Good thing is he's too distracted to notice me checking him out. He look at me with a shocked face, his eyes are wide and his jaw dropped,
"Is it really her ?"

"Yup."
Alex replied and his smug face turn into a grin, a big ass grin. I wonder why the hot dude is so shocked and why Alex is so happy.

"Boo Boo, this is my best friend Lucas. Lucas, this is my twin sister Lexi."
Bobo spoke as he slowly push me off, trying to sit.

"Hey."
I wave with smile and yawn. I'm not that sleepy anymore.

"Nice to meet you. I've heard so much about you."
He said smiling at me, okay I've seen many people in my life but this guy's smile is the most prettiest smile I've ever seen. His smile alone lit up the whole room, to be honest.

Before I could reply, the door opened and a blonde girl came in. She is so pretty, she has blue eyes and pale skin. Her fashion taste is not that good but it's okay.
"Babe, what took you guys so long ?"
She asked as she touch Lucas' arm.
Is she his girlfriend ? Damn, I'v met him a second ago and why does my heart ache ?

"Hey Arianna, meet my twin sister Lexi."
Alex said as he stood up. I stand up and walk towards the girl with a smile. She smiles back,
"I'm Arianna, Lucas' girlfriend."

My smile almost fade away, almost. I'm good at hiding emotions, I've been trained since I was eight.
"Nice to meet you."
I mentally face-palm, 'nice to meet you' ? That's so boring to say.

"Wanna join us ? We are gonna hang out in the game room."
Alex suggest, looking at me with a pleading eyes. Seems like he doesn't want to be a third wheel.

I chuckle softly,
"Sure."

"Thank God I thought I was gonna be a third wheeler."
He muttered under his breath. we walk out of Dante's room and let me tell you, even the hallway is luxurious!

There are so many doors, I wonder where my room would be. I'll ask Julian later. We walk down a beautiful staircase, this place is so huge and glorious! I bet it is a mansion, who am I kidding ? Of course it's a mansion, they are a fucking billionaire. This place remind me of the Russian Mafia family mansion, I went to their mansion when I was fourteen and it kinda change my life. The story is for another time.

I haven't realised that we are now in front of another door, Alex open the door and we walk inside. I'm not even surprised anymore by how cool this room is.