44: Her Beautiful Body (Lemon)

Warning! There is sexual content within this oneshot!

Note: Remember that your body is beautiful, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! Everyone is perfect in their own perfect way. I have written this request for not only Todoroki but for Bakugou as well, which will be in my Bakugou Oneshot book.

Requested by: African_princess18

Quirk: Hydrokinesis

 I had always been self-conscious about my body, as there was no interesting feature about me whatsoever. Despite that, I was somehow the girlfriend of Shoto Todoroki, the most attractive guy in school. Not only that, but it was him that confessed his feelings to me, which at the time caught me by complete and utter surprise.

It was just after the internship weeks, when he pulled me away from the class for a private chat. He was really stuck for words, unsure on how to explain his feelings and emotions, unsure on how to ask the question. Through all of his ramblings I managed to pick up on the key points he was making, and eventually he was able to ask me properly, to which I obviously replied 'yes'.

We had only been together for about a month now, but I still felt self-conscious about my body. I felt as though there was no interesting trait about me, after all my breasts were pretty much flat, I had next to no shaping in my bum, I didn't have predominant hips - my body was just boring, which in turn made me feel boring as a whole. And when I compared myself to the other girls in our class it made me feel even worse, as Mina had perfectly shaped hips, Yaoyorozu had plump breasts, Uraraka's thighs were sexily thick, whereas I had nothing.

Today we had had our practical exam, and now, as it was after school, I was at Shoto's, studying for the other exams we had coming up in the week. My mind was fogged however, thinking back to how good everyone else had done, and about how me and my partner had only just passed. I particularly thought back to Shoto's exam, but mainly because something happened during it which made me tense up whilst watching on the monitors in the waiting room.

Yaoyorozu already made me self-conscious enough with her incredible curves and her ridiculous hero suit, but during her exam she undressed in front of my boyfriend, him seeing her top half naked. He did immediately turn away, but the fact he was blushing darker than he had ever done before was enough to tell me that he had seen everything. It seemed as though she had conveniently waited for him to be looking at her for her to then strip.

Looking back down at my body, I came to the realisation that there was nothing interesting about me, and it really made me wonder why Shoto even asked me to be his girlfriend in the first place. There were many better people out there for him, yet for some unknown reason he asked me.

"(y/n)?" His soft and deep voice suddenly sounded, making me jump. "Are you alright?"

"Y-yes! I'm fine!" I tried to say in a convincing tone, which seemed to work. I tried to turn my attention to the Japanese textbook in front of me, as that was the exam we had tomorrow morning. We were both sat at his low table in his large bedroom of his intimidating house, us both thankfully being the only ones home. I tried my best to take in the information on the page, but my mind kept on fogging up with self doubts.

"(y/n)?" Shoto's voice said again a while later. I looked up at him to see a slight trace of concern on his features. "Are you sure you're alright? It looks like something's bothering you."

"I-I- I don't really know how to say it... it's fine, really Shoto, you don't need to worry," I put on the most convincing smile I could.

"If there's something bothering you then there's something bothering me too. Tell me," he said sweetly, making me blush a little.