50: The End and New Beginnings Part Two (Lemon)

Warning! As a lemon, there'll be sexual content in this chapter, and it's also a part two, so check out part one if you want this to make sense!

Requested by:  pockysareweebsticks

Quirk: Cat

 We stepped into the large garden that was just outside of the venue, it being filled with various exotic plants, hedgerows and trees. It was quite dark, the skies black but the stars twinkling and the only light coming from some fairy lights that hung off of the canopy, as well as the light streaming through the windows from inside the hall.

It was chilly outside, so I attempted to run my hands up and down my arms in an effort to keep warm. I suddenly felt a jacket being dropped over my shoulders, and I saw that it was Shoto's. I turned to see him standing close to me, a sweet smile on his face that made my heart beat even faster. "Do you feel warmer?" He asked sweetly, and I nodded with a blush. "I know I've said this already, but... you really do look beautiful (y/n). A-and not just tonight..." he muttered the last part quietly, but still loud enough for me to hear.

"Really?" I asked nervously and he nodded. Bravely I stepped a little closer to him, my heart racing but my body acting on its own. Our torso's were almost touching just like they were when we were dancing inside, and I thought now would be such a cliché yet romantic place for us to potentially kiss.

For a moment we simply looked at each other, apparently doubting ourselves for a second. It then happened so quickly. I felt a warm hand cup my cheek followed by lips planting themselves onto mine. My heart was racing as my eyes fluttered shut, wanting to savour every single second of this kiss. Our lips worked together, moving in sync as it became more and more passionate, making my cheeks heat up. I clung onto his waistcoat pulling him as close as he could be, our mouths opening slightly and our tongues brushing against each others.

Thankfully we were far enough away from the venue so that people couldn't see us as we continued to make out. I was trying to process what was happening in my mind but I could barely concentrate, my lustful desires for Shoto were taking over as I gripped him tighter.

He was the first one to move however, as he pulled away, us both needing a breath. When I opened my eyes I couldn't help but giggle at was saw. "What's wrong?" Shoto asked nervously.

"You've got lipstick on you," I giggled, and he brought his fingers up to his face, rubbing his lips and finding out that was true. He blushed a little from embarrassment, but I stopped him before he dirtied his shirt with red lipstick. "Here, I have a mini pack of wipes," I said, pulling them out of my clutch and handing him one. Once he had wiped the lipstick from my face I decided to do the same with mine, desperately wanting to keep on kissing him. He apparently (and surprisingly) got the hint, as he quickly latched his lips back onto mine once we had both cleaned up.

"Mm, Shoto," I mumbled against his lips, feeling my body getting carried away. My hands run up to his hair, gripping it tightly as his hands clutched my waist, so obviously wanting to go lower.

"(y/n), I- I mean I - er-,"

I figured out what he was trying to say especially when I felt something poking against my body. I just nodded, gulping in anticipation and taking his hand. We ran to the entrance of the venue, it being the shortest and most inconspicuous way to the bathrooms. The toilets in this venue were incredibly modern, as instead of a room with numerous stalls in there were instead a number of mini bathrooms, each with their personal sink, counter and hand dryer. I guess that was part of the perks of attending such a prestigious school, the posh and modern facilities. I wasn't complaining, as it meant we wouldn't be interrupted.