°17°

Previously On Complicated Love:

"Sorry about invading again.." he started to apologise

I smiled softly at the boy as he turned to look at me

"Hey, it's okay Garfield. I don't mind at all actually." I said, blushing as I watched his eyes widen slightly.

He smiled at me after a moment and pulled me into his chest, holding onto me tightly. My head lied on his chest and he had his head on top of mine.

"Who knew you could be such a softie." I chuckled out, smiling to myself.

----------------------
Your POV

After a few minutes, I managed to convince Beast Boy that we had to get up for the day. It was almost 1pm anyways.

He groaned and let go of me, getting up and heading over to his own room to get dressed. I grabbed some comfortable clothes and went to change in my bathroom.

After I slipped on my comfortable clothes, I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled weakly. I looked okay. My (h.c) was tangled and my (s.c) was a bit pale from being inside all day, but that's fine with me.

I did my morning routine quickly and walked out of my room to go to the living room. Robin and Star were already there, chatting peacefully.

As in peacefully, I mean Robin a stuttering mess, all red in the face. Then Star looking clueless. His face turned a darker shade of red when she asked why his face was an unusual color, poking his cheek.

I sat on the other side of the couch, and grabbed the remote. I wanted to change the channel, but the commercials stopped playing and the show turned out to be the animal channel. I just left it on, hoping to learn some more to understand Beastie.

When the commercial came back on, beast boy walked into the living room slowly. He had his head in his hands and wasn't paying attention.

Once he did look up, he saw me and his whole mood changed. He smiled at me and sort of rushed to sit next to me, clinging onto me once again.

"Hey you, how're you feeling?" I mumbled to the boy and felt his forehead.

He leaned into my hand and smiled, "Better."

Robin looked over at us curiously, along with Starfire. I just looked at them innocently.

"A-are you two?-" Robin stopped mid sentence for some reason.

"A thing you mean? No.. just uh.. close friends." I managed to say.

I really didn't want to friend zone my crush, but I don't know for certain If he even likes me back.

Beast boy sighed and leaned on me, his whole mood seemed to shift. I felt bad, but if he really really likes me, maybe he can do something about that. I should ask him on a date sometime.. maybe.

"Awh Gar what's wrong?" I looked at the boy.

He seemed to be like a soft baby recently, so it makes sense to talk to him like this at the moment.

"N-nothing. I'm just t-tired, that's all.." he stuttered.

He only did that when he was, terribly, lying to me.

I sighed and leaned down, kissing his forehead lightly and letting him rest his head on my shoulder. He clutched my arm and held my hand lightly, not knowing the limits on how he can hold me, I'm guessing.

The show came back on and it was talking about how some animals chose their mate, and what they would do to other animals if they interfered.

I was about to ask Gar about it when Cyborg walked in singing.

"What's with the mood, Cy?" I asked, earning a grin from him.

"Oh nothinnggg~ Just scoring dates is all." He grinned, winking at us for some odd reason.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" Robin asked.

"Yep. Jinx is the best" Cyborg daydreamed, popping the 'p' in 'yep'.

"Friend Cyborg ask for dates even when he is the dating friend Jinx already?" Star asked.

"Why would you do that?" Robin asked.

I smiled, looking up at Cyborg, "Guys I think it's sweet. Good job Cy."

He smiled at me, "Why thank you."

"Yeah! When (y.n)'s my girlfriend, I'll ask her on so many dates-!" Beast boy turned red, "I did not mean to say that out loud.."

I blushed a shade of (f.c) and looked away from everyone.

'I guess he does like me too..'

"OoU!" Cyborg started to poke at Beastie and they gave eachother these... Looks.

"Well this was fun and all, but I need to.. uh train! Care to join Robin?" I was in the elevator, yelling at this point.

"Wait hold the doors, I'm cOmInG!" Robin yelled as I heard a bang and running.

I didn't even bother to hold the doors as I watched it shut in his face. I burst out laughing.

I mean, it's only two floors anyways.

When I reached the training floor, I got changed into more appropriate clothes and waited for robin to finish running up the stairs.

"How.. why.. oUcH." Robin panted and collapsed next to me.

I chuckled and put my hands on my hips.

"Sorry Robin. You were too slow." I grinned, helping the boy up.

"Anyways. I have something for you." He stated, going to a box and handing it to me, "It's from the team."

I looked at him confused, slowly opening the large tan box.

Inside was a... There was a uniform and a yellow alert device.

"Oh my Lord, you didn't." I gasped, taking them out to look at the outfit better.

(I'm letting you guys choose your own hero uniform, let me know! I'm curious on what you guys come up with.)

"Thank you Robin, it's amazing." I grinned, hugging the boy before running to get changed into it.

----

After the many attempts of getting the suit on, I succeeded. I clipped the device on my belt (or in a pocket.. something) and rushed out to train with Robin for a bit.

It's time to actually be apart of this team that I call family.

-------------------
WOOP WOOP LOOKIE HERE

✨ C H A P T E R ✨
✨ U P D A T E D✨

FiNalLy ahah- yay.

QOTC: How is your day?

Words: 1051

~Elayiah~