0͜͡1͜͡8͜͡

Vending machine

꧁Vending machine꧂

☆☆︎☆

Letting out a yawn you step off of the crowded train car and head towards the vending machines. You'd forgotten to pack a lunch, so you'd very much avoided the volleyball boy's like the plague, afraid they'd tell Yaku.

Then you'd ended up sleeping in your last class of the day so you were rushing to get to the station and didn't have time to buy anything from the vending machines there. So whoever was here from Shiratorizawa was going to have to wait until you bought a bento.

"Oh, Y/N! There you are!"

You look up from the vending machine you were staring at to see two familiar figures, one of them who'd come pick you up last week and the other your sure was just the former's babysitter. Yup. Tendou and Semi.

You give the two a small wave before returning your attention back to the vending machine, narrowing in on two options.

"Ooh~ Wanted to get a quick snack before watching us practice?" Tendou ask prancing over and swinging an arm over your shoulder.

"Something like that, I just forgot to eat lunch." You mutter as you stare at the two options.

"Then your looking at the wrong vending machine." Semi walks towards the two of you, smacks off Tendou's hand and turns you around before pushing you forward and then to a stop in front of a different vending machine, this one full of lunch foods and bento's. "This is what you need to get."

"But i-" You twist backwards to try and get back to the pink patterned vending machine that contained a many assortment of sweets but the two volleyball players refused, insisting that you needed something that would give you an actual meal. You were staring to think that maybe Yaku's wrath would be worth it.

You blank out as you think back to when Lev said something to Yaku and the third year kicked him so hard that Lev had to sit out for the rest of practice. You shudder at the thought. Maybe not getting sweets isn't so bad...

Deciding you'd rather not deal with angry volleyball boys (especially when they're about to have access to balls they can make go at least 15mph) you stop arguing and just take out a few yen and buy ramen.

You watch as the vending machine takes the flavored cup and hot water is poured into it before the flap opens and you take it out. Chopsticks being spit out right after.

You take the chopsticks and ramen, your eyes drifting to a certain white and red machine as the three of you pass by it, "...Just one packet of pocky?"

Semi gives you a stern look but Tendou waves off the ash blond "Just one."

You give a grin to the red haired male as you hand your ramen and chopsticks to him, "Hold this please!" You rush towards the vending machine, once again digging in your pocket for a few loose bills of yen.