46

☀︎

He inches closer to me and I ignore the advance, not showing him anything on my face. The knife is tightly clutched in my hand and he observes it, "You're such a foolish woman, Eloisa. Going up against the mafia leader and threatening him with a knife, don't you realise that I have men everywhere ready to assist me in these situations?"

"I don't care about your men," I say and charge at him with the knife. His rough hand grabs my wrist with such incredible speed, fuck he has some reflexes on him. I need the element of surprise somehow. 

"How many times do you have to pierce my skin before you understand what's going on?" His question does intrigue me, but I refuse to back down. Ripping my hand away from him with force, "I've been in this game for a while now, you were tricked and have no fucking clue about it either."

Charging at his body with my own, his hand grabs the knife right on the blade. It slices his skin when he pulls the weapon from my hand, flinging it across the alley. He inches closer to me, his hand bleeding onto the ground and I'm shocked by how there is no pain apparent on his features. 

Who the hell is this guy?

"Fuck, you're wasting my time!" He booms at me, slamming my frame roughly against the brick wall behind me. My heart pounds in my chest when I look into his sinister eyes, "Listen to what I'm telling you for once. You were tricked! I wanted to let you go and act out this stupid ass plan, but Marc didn't want me to and now you're here acting as if I'm the issue."

"You are the issue, Xavier!" I boom at him and push his body away from me. "You threatened me that one day in your office, what the hell do you expect me to do?"

"Not to run away like some weak bitch!"

"Fuck you, you cunt," The words are out of my mouth before I can catch them, the anger that washes over his face shocks me. I've never seen him this furious before and while it does entertain me usually, it doesn't right now with me being on the receiving end of it. 

"È disgustoso!" (That's disgusting) He spits at me and grabs my upper arm in a tight grip, pulling me with his quick strides I rip my arm away from him. 

"Leave me alone, Xavier!"

He turns around and gets all up in face, I won't back down to him. His heated eyes scan my face furiously and land on my lips, "Fuck no."

My gut tightens by our proximity, licking my dry lips to ease some of the tension only seems to intensify it. His black eyes are scanning my features and I tilt my head to the side, finding it quite entertaining how hotheaded we both are, and yet he doesn't have a backbone. I don't either. The temptation to kiss him is overwhelming and before I know it; both of us inch closer and our lips crash together. 

Xavier picks me up and my legs hug his waist tightly when he pushes me up against the wall in the alley, his kiss is desperate and hungry, I return it with just as much intensity. The holster filled with weapons scratches against my thigh and I enjoy the pain. His tongue demands entrance and steals the dominance instantly, a rough shiver tracks down my body from the sensations. 

His hands grip my waist tightly and he groans into my mouth, the vibration going straight down to my pussy. It's insane how much I feel with him, he is the only fucking one who has made me this weak. I hate it and love it at the same time. Being strong all the time becomes exhausting in the end, being and kissing with Xavier allows me to relax if even for a second. 

His uninjured hand cups my cheek and he deepens the kiss even more, devouring me and I'm accepting everything he's giving me. Feeling his hard dick pressing against my pussy has me dizzy and I moan against our kiss. He smiles lightly at this and trails his fiery lips down my neck, the heat that envelops my entire frame makes it hard for me to breathe. 

"Fuck," I whisper into the dark air when he reaches my sweet spot. 

He hums against my skin before our lips meet eagerly again, his painful grip on my waist turns me on and I desperately try to get a hold of myself before I literally fuck the life out of this man in an alley. Our kiss is rough and needy, both of us starving off each other and needing more. This kiss is a type of urgent longing I've never encountered before, he makes me feel like I need him to breathe air and that alone is fucking disgusting. 

He suddenly grinds his hard dick against my wet pussy, the friction has me moaning out loud and I throw my head backwards, slamming it against the wall. He does it again and continues his sweet torture on my neck, the sensations are driving me mad and the wetness builds between my legs. If only I had him filling me up right now. His dick reaching every part of me, fucking me from the inside and giving me exactly what my body is begging for. 

"I will rip off your clothes right fucking here, Eloisa," He whispers against my skin and I know he's right. His kisses don't stop and I can't bring myself to stop him either, this is stupid, we're acting like two teenagers. It's too reckless for someone with his reputation to do this here. 

"Mr. Romano!" A voice suddenly yells from the dark street, I can sense a shadow of a man nearing. I push at Xavier's chest instantly, he slowly lets me down and adjusts his clothes before meeting the man coming closer with a speed to his feet. I don't recognize him at first glance. "We need to leave, word has gotten around and your father is out for you now also. He knows you're warning her."

My confusion is clear when Xavier turns to me, "Eloisa, choose to trust me on this, we will get your plan out there at some point. Right now, we need to get the hell away from here, you were tricked and I'll gladly tell you how; just come with me."

My eyes cut from Xavier to the man who just barged in on us, there is an internal battle in me. If Xavier tries anything with me, I'm heavily armed and I've proven that I can get away from the mansion before. They can't hurt me as much as they'd like to believe, which is why I find myself nodding to his words, "If you pull anything on me, you'll join your father in the grave, Xavier."

"You have my word," He nods his head respectfully and gestures for me to follow along. I do with only one thing in mind; Is Xavier also trying to kill Carlos Romano?