eleven

Your wedding day was approaching fast and you had currently been out and about by yourself shopping for dresses with the dirty money that Revy had happily handed to you.

You were not ready to marry, let alone spend your life with a dangerous woman you had met not even a month ago. You were almost certain that upon saying no to Revy's proposal would either get you killed, or locked away forever under her control.

However, your feelings for Revy were true, you were just being rushed which was unfortunate.

So, you quietly entered a wedding dress store that you had booked an appointment with a couple days prior.

"Good afternoon, miss. Do you have an appointment?"

You nodded with a faint smile, "Yes, Y/n L/n."

The sensible woman behind the desk tapped away at her keyboard and her eyes grazed across your name written up on the appointment board.

"An appointment for Y/n L/n at 2PM, please take a seat."

You nodded timidly and turned to sit quietly within the empty waiting room.

You looked around the establishment and the wedding dresses by the window. You couldn't imagine yourself wearing one in just a few weeks from now. Your stomach performed flips and you sighed in sadness. You often pictured your wedding day as sweet and a day that you'd be looking forward to. You were dreading this.

You hung your head and shut your eyelids, your thoughts wandering to the first day you both met.

"So Y/n.. how long were you working at uh.. that pile of rubble over there?" Revy sniggered towards the end of her sentence. You sat timidly at the front of their boat. Your head whipped itself round to look up at the red haired female looming over you.

You puffed in annoyance and immediately turned away upon the sight of her.

She couldn't help but smile at your defiance. She sat beside you, her shoulder leaning into yours.

"Leave me alone." Your eyes rolled in their sockets and you averted your gaze out into the open ocean before you. It was a gorgeous sight to behold with the lingering smell of the sea air.

Revy let a chuckle escape her throat. She leaned round and came into view of your frustrated eyes. You scoffed and shuffled further away from her.

"Do you not listen? I told you to leave me alone. You destroyed the rest of my life. Everything was already all planned out. Now it's all gone."

Revy sat up straight on her knees and stared at the back of your head. She wrapped her arm around your shoulder painfully slowly and stared blankly into the ocean ahead.

Your eyes began to fill up with tears slowly as you ignored her warm body pressing against your own. She glanced down at your quivering bottom lip as a sob ran out of your mouth.

You buried your face in between your knees and silently cried helplessly. Today you had been so close to your death and this woman responsible had also saved your life. Underneath that rubble, you would've died sooner without the oxygen overtime.

You pondered.. why did she save you? What was her intention.

Revy smiled to herself. The thought of you having to resort to falling against herself gave such a sizzle within her chest. She had always wanted another female under submission and this was finally her chance to test these new waters.

Your weak body, from the blistering heat and overwhelming amount of stress, had collapsed itself against Revy.

The red haired female stared down at you with wide eyes. She sighed, "It's hot out here. Go back inside and get outta this heat."

Your eyes opened and you very slowly shuffled towards the opening leading inside to the boat. You climbed in shakily without glancing back at Revy. She watched you, her eyes burning holes into the back of your small head.

Revy closed her eyes and let the soft breeze run its way through her long hair.

Her thoughts were focused on you and only you.