45

I sit next to Tobias, clutching his hand. Two weeks to go and I'll finally see my babies. I smirk when I think of them, running around together. Tobias notices my smirk and sends me a questioning look.

"What?"

"I'm just thinking...About these two." I place my hands on both sides of my stomach.

"I think about them everyday." He says grinning.

"Hey, I do too." I say defensively. He holds his hands up in the air.

"Okay."

"God, has Christina ready to pop yet?" Tobias says agitated. I shrug.

A few hours later and Will comes out.

"It's happening!" He says panicky. I pull Tobias up with me and waddle into the hospital room. A sweaty Christina lies, groaning and screaming in pain. Looks like my babies are younger than Christina's little boy...

"Come on Chris!" I chant. Tobias squeezes my hand  as if to say 'This will be you'. I frown slightly. I have double the work to do than Christina.

Christina and Will decide to call their little boy Luca. The boy is pretty darn cute, his dark hair (like Christina), dark skin and Will's celery green eyes.

"Do you want to hold him, Tris?" Will asks me once Christina and him had held Luca. I nervously nod. I've never held a baby in my life. I gently take Luca into my arms. I bob him up and down in my arms and smile at him.

"Hello..." I say soothingly to him. He makes no sound, not like his wailing when he first came to me.

"Your a natural!" Says Christina completely blowing me off. I hand Luca back to Christina and blush. I turn to Tobias, he's staring at me, fantasized.

"You know," Tobias steals a crisp from my hand while I'm 'not' looking. I am. "You were amazing with Luca today..." I shrug, fash filling with redness.

"I can't wait until these two come." I say a tiny bit unenthusiastically. He eats the crisp and looks at me. I atare back at him and he places a hand on my leg.

"What's  up?" He says, moving himself closer to me on the sofa.

"I'm nervous that's all." I don't see the point in trying to hide my feelings from him anymore, he always ends up probing me and then we fight. I don't want to fight. "Seeing Christina go through that was bad enough but I have to do it twice." I inwardly groan.

"I'll be there for you, you'll be fine." He grabs my hands and squeezes it. I smile thankfully.

"It's alright for you," I say. I steal a crisp from Tobias as payback. "You don't have to push humans out of your-"

"I get it." He says before I can speak any further. We both chuckle slightly embarrassed. "I love you." He's says leaning close to my ear. I smile.

"I love you too." I smile.

"I want talking to you." He says.

"What?"

"I was talking to your crisps!" He laughs. Big boy does have a sense of humour after all. I thump his chest.

"Hey." I say offended but laughing.

"No, I do love you though." He says turning all serious.

"Fine. Go love my crisps." I throw them on him. "There!"

"Hey!" He says. I waddle away laughing. He so had that coming.

I waddle to the fridge and pull out the last piece of Dauntless cake. "No, Tris!" He says trying to catch the cake as I throw it. To late. I smirk very smugly when he doesn't catch it and it goes all in his face. I busy into laughter.

"You so  had that coming!" I say in between laughter pauses.

"Tris!..." He groans, looking like a brown frosted snowman. "Wipe this off now!" He says laughing.

"Sure!" I say. I swipe my finger across his cheek and lick my finger. "Lovely." I say smirking. He swipes his own hand across his cheek and wipes it on my face. "Tobias!" I screech.

"Revenge is sweet, my darling Tris." He says with a smug look.

"Whatever." We have a stare down, neither of us win though, we both burst out laughing at the same time.

Watch the video (search it) in picture, amazing!

Had an absolutely shit day...Maths was so hard and confusing, the teacher wouldn't help me and we got 4 pieces of homework today for tomorrow! I still found time to update though;) Love you's!!