Chapter 67

Okay before we start, let's just leave a random ass comment right here:

✊🏼

Third Person View

Third Person View

"We need the medics!"Donghyuck burst through the front door of the headquarter, still carrying a bleeding and exhausted Sunghee in his arms.

His muscles weakened a bit over time, but the brunette didn't even think about passing the injured girl on to Jeno or Mark.
The mere thought of someone else touching her sent an unpleasant shiver down his spine, making his grip around her even tighter.

No sooner had he arrived in the living room than the other members gathered as fast as possible, everyone curious about what was going on. Jeno and Jaemin stumbled hastily through the door while carrying the still unconscious Renjun over their shoulders.

The eyes of the others automaticaly widened as they saw the condition of the younger one, as well as the unknown girl, who was losing a lot of blood, but somehow managed to stay awake.

Even before one of them could react, a familiar husky voice sounded that immediately made everyone shudder to the core.
Sunghee had never met him in person, but she could tell his aura was darker and more menacing than any story could ever describe it.

"What the hell happened?" the leader of the gang finally pushed his way through the crowd, stopping right in front of the small group before inspecting every single one of them within only a few seconds.

"SVT attacked us," Mark replied without blinking, the stress and worry clearly written all over his face, "but I'll tell you everything in more detail as soon as the two of them are taken care of. Renjun's already been unconcious for a while."

Just the sight of the Chinese's bright, red clothes awakened a familiar rage inside the older, his hatred towards SVT only growing with time passing by.
Taeyong immediately nodded before he turned around to the observers behind him and growled at them angrily.

"Someone bring me the medics while the rest of you gathers for an emergency meeting!"

A bit overwhelmed by his sudden loud tone the other NCT members stood there paralyzed, causing the tall redhead to fully lose his patience and yell at them even louder.

"What the fuck are you waiting for!? Fucking move before I snap all of your god damn necks!"

Not a moment later they finally set in motion, a few of the members rushing over to the two injured one students in order to take them into their custody.

Although Donghyuck hated to simply hand Sunghee over to someone else, he also knew that he wasn't the one able to take care of her.
On the other hand, the ravenette girl felt as if she was in the lion's den, her discomfort and uneasiness getting bigger, the more the situation unfolded in front of her eyes.