Our Second Meet

Taehyung woke up in the evening when Jin called Jimin and him for the dinner. He got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up, every time he closes his eyes he got reminded of the crying boy he bumped into in the club. He just shook his head off and got dressed and went down for dinner.

At the dinner table,

"Hyung let's go to the club and enjoy ourselves tonight since we don't have any work'' Jimin while eating.

"Yeah I agree with Jimin let's go Tae" Jin said agreeing with Jimin. Now they both were looking at Taehyung waiting for his agreement.

"Geez stop looking at me,we are going" Taehyung said sighing both Jin and Jimin hugged Taehyung tightly as finally, they can have some fun both of them were excited. 

They both completed their dinner in five minutes and went to their room whereas Taehyung was looking, dumbfounded "What the hell, how in the world did they finish eating so fast?"  he sighed and continued eating. 

After a few minutes, 

Taehyung was done eating he went back to his room and changed, he came into the living room in five minutes, he again was dumfounded seeing Jimin and Jin dressed like they are going for a party.

"Hyung, Jimin we are just going to the club why are you dressed like that??" Taehyung asked them in confusion.

"Ohh Taehyung, my dear brother, we are dressed like this because we are going to the club understand" Jin said putting a hand on Taehyung's shoulder and winking at him.

"Whatever let's go" Taehyung said sighing and walking towards the car. They all entered the car Taehyung was driving, Jin besides him and Jimin sitting in the back seat.

"Taehyung let's go to the club where we went in the morning for our mission" Jin said getting a nod from Jimin Taehyung said nothing and just drove to the club.

'Will he be there??? Stop thinking about that unknown boy Tae'  Taehyung shook his head lightly and started driving.

Soon, 

They reached the club Jin and Jimin got down whereas Taehyung took the car to the parking spot and parked it there as he came out and was entering the club he again thought about the boy he bumped into 'Will I meet him again'  he thought as he entered the club. 

He looked around for Jin and Jimin and found them on the sofa, telling drinks to the waiter Taehyung went and sat beside them ordered his drink too then the waiter left.

"Don't you think that waiter is cute?" Jimin said eyeing the waiter.

"You know he is a boy right??" Jin said.

"Of course, hyung I can see that. Do you have a problem that I may be gay?" Jimin asked a little sad that his hyung won't accept him.

"Of course, not Jimin I will support you no matter what" Jin assured Jimin who hugged Jin while saying a thank you and soon left the hug.

"Here are your drinks, sirs," the waiter said keeping their drinks on the table. He was about to leave but Jimin stopped him and asked "May I know your name"

"Yes, my name is Min Yoongi" he said showing his gummy smile.

"Oh nice name, my name is Park Jimin, he is Kim Seokjin and he is Kim Taehyung"  he said showing his eye smile and pointing at the two.

"Oh nice to meet-" he was cut by someone calling him "HYUNG" 

"Umm...sorry I gotta go, enjoy your drinks" he bowed and left.

"Wow hyung he is so cute and sweet I wish I could make him mine" he sighed and sipped his drink and Jin chuckled at Jimin's behaviour.

Taehyung again saw that boy, his eyes were stuck on him he slowly saw Yoongi walking towards him and frowned while sipping his drink. He suddenly stood up startling the other two and was going towards that direction but was stopped when Jimin called him.

"Where are you going??" Jimin asked Taehyung looked at Jimin and again looked in the direction where that boy was but he was not there so he just sighed and replied "Washroom" he left leaving the other two confused but they soon started drinking again.

Taehyung's POV

I saw him again, he standing right there and talking with that Yoongi but when Jimin called me he went from there so I just sighed and walked towards the washroom as I said.

I went to the toilet but when I came out I saw a boy at the sink washing his face he looked up in the mirror it was him!! the boy I bumped into I unknowingly felt happy a small smile appeared on my face but when I went closer to him I frowned as I saw him crying, so I went closer to him and heard him sobbing.

"Are you okay?" I asked softly he just looked at me through the mirror and nodded telling me that he is fine but he was not it was clearly seen on his face before I could say anything he said " I am fine and sorry if I disturbed you I will leave now" saying that he left not giving me a chance to say anything. I sighed again as I washed my hand and went back to the others. 

I closed my eyes and leaned my head on the back of the sofa whereas the other two were enjoying the drinks they offered him a drink as I came but I denied it and closed my eyes thinking about the boy again and why was he crying what was his relationship with Yoongi.