Prologue

****************************************

Scene#1

"But I really like you...I'll always be by your side..just give me a chance" Akash said.

Shocked by his words Siya replied  " I can't even think of you in my dreams."

"Why...I am very sure of my feelings for you and I am sure you like me too...please give us a chance" he sounded desperate but she had to act strong in front of him.

"I trust you but I don't trust my fate" she said and walked away...breaking him, his heart into million pieces.

Only if he knew how it took all her will power to not look back and run in his arms and say soothing words to him...to express her feelings for him but she had to walk away.

*****************************************

Scene #2

"I shouldn't have given up on her" Akash said, sighing and a tear slipped his eyes which he quickly wiped away.

"You tried your best, Akash" Sid said and Akash looked at him.

"But I didn't try enough" Akash said and Sid looked away.

"If she decides to leave me, I'll let her go" Akash said.

*****************************************

What happens when 2 different people keep meeting each other in different phases of life and realise they've fallen for each other only to be separated by fate every time.

Will they end up together or fate will always keep them apart?

Join the rollercoaster journey of our protagonists Siya and Akash and find out what has fate stored in for them.

Read their story to find out how they defy the norms of society and struggle to be with each other.