Chapter 12

Credit (👆) goes to the rightful owner.

Taehyung is feeling excited and nervous at the same time. He is excited to call his baby his fiance but also nervous because it will be a big responsibility for him. He freaked out in this morning thinking that he is not ready for it but after a good man to man conversation with his buddy calms his nerves down.

Today is the engagement day. Taehyung decided that the engagement should be held at jungkook's home so that his baby feel more comfortable. They didn't invite any guest for their engagement only family members would be enough for their happy celebration. 

And as his grandma said their family can't complete without their yoonmin couple. So they are also here waiting for the celebration to begin. Jimin was teasing Taehyung constantly about how he is so whipped for his "babybun".

" If he will not be that cute as you tell me then I promise I'll tell him about your monster dick game right away," Jimin said smirking.

"You can't do this Jimin ah. I don't want him to be uncomfortable with me. And even if you tell him. I'll make sure I'll tell that I'm never gonna use it with him if he doesn't want it. He is more precious to me than anything" Taehyung said seriously.

Jimin watched him with big eyes but burst into laughter when he saw Taehyung's serious face and said," I'm just joking taetae. You don't have to be so worked up."

Taehyung sighed and said," sorry jiminie. I'm a little bit nervous that's all"

"Why are you teasing my taebear, kitten. Leave him alone today. He is already looking like a squeezed potato." Yoongi said to his husband.

Jimin tells him about taehyung's serious words and both started laughing at him.

" God!! Why did I invite you both?"

"Aww because you love us taetae," Jimin said.

Taehyung scoffed and walk towards the bunnies. They are chasing and sniffing his grandfather who is cooing on him every time they block his way. They smiled seeing Koo's fluffybutts. They look so cute but less than my own personal bunny.

Today both bunnies are dressed too. Nochu is wearing a flower crown while Oreo was wearing a tiara. Nochu didn't want to wear this pink weird thing at all. He wiggles out from it whenever Mrs Jeon put it on his head. But after Nochu spot Oreo watching him with big glittery eyes, he immediately wears it.

(Koo's fluffybutts)~