The beginning of it all..

Hey there! My names sykkuno, hope u like my story!!

I was in bed sleeping peacefully when I hear banging on my door, I scream WHAT! then I hear Lily's voice saying that breakfast is ready, so I got up and got dressed clearly exhausted but i still wnt downstairs to eat breakfast. Lily started telling me that we had to stream today so I had to set things up beforehand. To be honest I didn't really want to stream today i wasn't feeling that well I felt warm and throat is itchy, we start the stream which had people like Felix/pewds, Jack, toast, lily, rae, greaseball, dream, and corpse. We all played among us till it was getting darker outside

After stream

Lily- Hey sykkuno I was wondering if u could go get groceries we need more food for dinner tonight I forgot to get food yesterday.

Sykkuno- oh- uh ok! Let me get dressed and then I'll head out

I get ready and then I walk outside and its snowing, it was annoyed that it was snowing, because i thought it was just gonna rain so I brought a umbrella for no reason, its late at night also so this will be fun. I start walking for atleast 25 minutes and i start seeing more light which made me sigh in relief cause I knew I was close to the store. I start feeling dizzy from the cold I'm pretty sure, I also didn't eat much at breakfast so that could be the reason, my vision started getting blurry out of no where, I tumble to the ground as my legs get numb and the cold snow touching my hands, giving me frostbite I knew I should of never went out this late.

Right when i was gonna call somebody a man appears and neals down to my level and says with a deep but relaxing voice "are u ok?"

I look at him his skin is kinda pale his hair is kinda long and curly he looked kinda scary his voice was very familiar but i didn't think much of it I swore ive heard this voice before i just can't put my finger on it.

The mystery man lift me up so i could stand, my cheeks were very red and I had bruises from falling to the ground and hitting a couple rocks, he asks were I live so he could take me home

Sykkuno's pov- I can't get home looking like this the roommates are gonna question and get all over me about it and they wouldn't let me go anywhere and I didn't want that they will pity me.

I uh- i don't really have a place t-to go i say the man then says that i could stay at his place until morning I was kinda scared and didn't want to, what if he does something to me, but I still said yes cause if I were to stay here in the cold I would probably freeze to death. The man walked me to his apartment that wasnt to far from where I was. We walked up some stairs and finally reach a door, he puts his hand in his pocket and grabs the keys to the place he walks in and I folow behind him. Inside dark besides a little light by the kitchen stove. It was warm in there which was a plus, he walks into a room amd comes out and  hands me some clothes to put on. "Uh heres some clothes sykku- I MEAN uhhh just take it and go to the bathroom maybe take a shower if u need to"

Mystery man pov- what if he figures out who i am by my voice why the hell did i have to say that"

Sykkuno's pov- wait he almost said my name do i know him or something?.. Does he know me is he a fan?? God why am i overthinking it just go take a shower sykkuno.

I grab the clothes from his hands, his hands were kinda vainy and pale also kinda cold. I go into the bathroom and got undressed to take a shower. After i took the shower I put on the clothes he gave me which was some sweat pants and a hoodie, the hoodie was very soft, cozy, and it smelt like cologne with I'm guessing is his

I then sit down at the table he says if i want some tea i respond with yes he starts making it and notices I'm nervous, he sits down in front of me and grabs my hand, and says to look at him. I start looking at him and then we have eye contact i felt this weird feeling in my chest then i broke the contact getting more nervous and I start blushing a bit but still visible enough he lets out a chuckle that is familiar , his laugh is so cute and wholesome, wait what am i saying I just met this person, I start to listen to his voice more because earlier i thought his voice was familiar.. Then it hits me..