Chapter 21

"Can we go someplace quiet to talk?" Asked Barry.

"Okay. I know a cafe."

Barry raised an eyebrow at him. "Really? I thought it would take much more than this to make you talk to me."

"Yeah well," I grunted. "I'm getting kind of hungry again, let's go."

A few minutes later they were sitting in a cafe.

"What do you want to talk about that you came all the way here?" I asked him although I already knew the answer.

"Caitlin. She's missing."

"Hmm." I nodded slowly. "You should keep a closer eye on your friend, Barry."

"She's your friend too."

I feigned surprise. "Really?"

"Cut the crap, I know you two are close and that you care about her."

I narrowed my eyes. "You don't know anything Barry. And I'm guessing you need my help to find her. Otherwise, you wouldn't be here."

Barry leaned forward in his chair. "Yes. I need your help finding her. Do you have any idea where she could have gone?"

I ate a forkful of Gambas Ajillo and chewed thoughtfully. "Let me think about it...how about no. I don't know where she is and I can't help you, sorry you came all this way for nothing."

Barry chewed his bottom lip. "Please." He pleased. "She's not...herself. We found a broken mirror all over her house and her necklace at a shop. You know she doesn't take it off unless something bad happens to her. We think Killer Frost took over her. We need to get her back."

I sip my coke and look at him in amusement. "You're wasting your time talking to me here, Barry. You should go back to your friends and keep finding her because she's not here and I don't know where she is."

Barry slapped his hand on the table in anger causing people to look over at them. "Damn it Savitar!" His jaw tightened. "We saved you, we help you start over and the one time we need your help, this is how you say thank you?!"

My eyes bored into him and I leaned forward. "Listen carefully here, Barry. You're right you did save me and it was your idea to whip me across the world remember? I'm starting over like you said which means, I'm leaving my old life behind and away from you people."

Barry squeezed his eyes shut and massaged his eyebrows before letting out a shaky breath. "Please Savitar. If not for me, do it for her. She would appreciate it if you help get her back—and I don't just mean physically—I also mean help get her back. Caitlin needs you Savitar."

I opened my mouth to respond but he cut me off. "And before you say that you don't give a damn about her, I know you do so there's no point denying it...unless..." he trailed off staring at him.

"What?"

"You do know where she is, don't you?"

I scoffed. "More accusations? Really Barry? I don't know what you're talking about."

"I've searched everywhere in Central City and everywhere I know she could be but no sign of her. I even asked Kara and Oliver for help. And Harry just in case she might breach over to Earth-2. She can't just vanish into thin air. I mean where would she go? This is the only reasonable answer."

"I'm sorry you couldn't find her but that doesn't mean I know where she is. If you're going to keep accusing me," I stood up from the table. "I'm leaving now so I don't have to listen to this nonsense. You should go too before I do something."

A muscle in his jaw twitched. "Where. Is. She?"

"You here for round two? Did you enjoy our little duel from when we first officially met that you came back for more?" I glowered at him."

"I know you know where she is Savitar, hell she might even be with you. I traveled to the future when I was trying to figure out who you were, remember? I saw Killer Frost there as well. You two might even be buddies for all I know. If she is back, then she would want to see her friend again. Not to mention she disappeared around the time you moved here."

I took a deep breath and sighed. Then I punch him right in the face. He wobbled and crashed into a nearby table. Oh, it's on.

"Let's take this outside." He said grimacing.

Barry speed punches him as he flies through the glass window. People start to yell and run around. I picked up a nearby sign and threw it at him with my speed. He speeds dodged it and climbed on top of a car.

"Just tell me where she is and I'll leave you alone!" He hollered at him.

I chortled. "Oh but this is so much more fun."

I ran to him with my speed throwing him off of the car as he crashed onto the ground. He rolled and got back up.

"I'm not going to entertain this much further. This isn't over Savitar!" He whisked off into the night leaving him.

I heard the sirens of a police car from a distance. Better go before they arrive. I sighed and whooshed off into the night back to my motel.

Frost was there lying on a bed. When he got there she sat up. "Oh my goodness what happened?"

"You should see the other guy." I huffed. "C'mon we're leaving."

"Will you slow down? What are you talking about?" She touched his arm and he slowed to a stop.

"It's Barry. He knows. He knows you're Frost and he knows you're with me. He's gone for now but he'll be back again with his friends this time."

She let go of his arm. "Well, where are we going to go?"

"Back to Central City. It's time we go back home."

"Are you crazy? They're there!" I exclaimed. Although I was just faking it. This was the perfect opportunity for me to find Amunet and get rid of Caitlin Snow for good. This was so convenient and perfect timing for her.

"Central City is the last place they will expect us to be there. We just need to lay low for a while when we get there okay?"

I nodded poker face. Oh, this was too good.