CHAPTER 93

(Reader Discretion Advice: Include Some Mature Content)

Next Day (Wednesday) after having breakfast at the hotel they went to one of Seine River Port for a cruise tour. Arnav talk to the manager about options as they have Lunch cruise, dinner cruise and sightseeing cruise. After deciding with Khushi, Arnav book them for 2-hour Seine River Lunch Cruise. They have to come back here at 12.30pm, so they have almost 2 hours left.

After getting their tickets they hail the cab and went to see other destinations, including "Pantheon", where famous French citizens are buried. Modeled after the Pantheon in Rome, it was originally a church dedicated to St. Genevieve, the patron saint of Paris, and her relics.

 Next they went to "Jardin du Luxembourg", known in English as the Luxembourg Gardens; this public park is the second largest in Paris

Next they went to "Jardin du Luxembourg", known in English as the Luxembourg Gardens; this public park is the second largest in Paris. Visitors here can picnic or stroll leisurely among beautiful lawns, formal gardens and fruit orchards that feature many artistic statues and fountains. For fun and sport, there are jogging paths, tennis courts and fitness equipment. Children can play in the huge playground, ride ponies, watch a puppet show and sail model boats in a pond.

Arush, Arnav and this time Khushi too played together with ball in the garden and then Arnav took Arush for the pony ride, which he enjoyed a lot. Surprisingly to both Arnav and Khushi, Arush didn't get afraid of the pony, it was his first time touching a live animal and he was fascinated with it. Arush didn't want to get down from the pony so Arnav paid the guide for another round and it turn out difficult for Arnav to take Arush away from pony. He started crying but then Khushi came there with a model boat in her hands which she rented to sail in the pond.

Arush got distracted as they went to the large circular pond, which is the main part of the park, surrounded by French style garden

Arush got distracted as they went to the large circular pond, which is the main part of the park, surrounded by French style garden. Khushi put the toy boat in the pond and sailed it using the remote joystick. Arnav shakes his head watching Khushi enjoying it like a small kid but it was worth it, seeing the grin on her face.

Around 12.15pm they left the Luxembourg Gardens and went to the Bateaux-Mouches pier and boarded their Seine River cruise and settle in the privileged seats, which Arnav booked for them, at the sides of the boat, with clear big windows to look out. The cruise left the port at 1.00pm and sail along the River Seine, crossing under many bridges.