When you get Sick

Your Pov

"(Y/N) your temperatures pretty high as heck, so maybe you should just waddle back to bed." My dad said as he took out the thermometer from my mouth. I huffed and went back to bed with a sigh.

"Dad I was supposed to meet up with Luka today. We haven't been having out much." I told him, my tone of voice deflating.

A mischievous grin went up his lips and he crossed his arms. "Aww, you miss your little boyfriend already? My baby's growing up so fast." As he said those words my face turned beet red but it's probably because of my fever raising.

"Oh hush it dad. What am I gonna tell him? He can't know that I'm sick or he'll go mama hen on me again." I groaned. Luka is a very protective boyfriend I can tell you that. He deeply cares for my health. I really appreciate that but sometimes he could be a little irrational.

"I... Already told him." My dad suddenly said and I mentally groaned when he took out his cellphone to show me his message to Luka. I facepalmed and sinkied on my bed.

-

Lukas Pov

"Hello sir." (Y/N)'s father opened the door and I greeted him politely. "I got some cup instant ramens I got from the store earlier and I also bought some cold pads for (Y/N)'s fever."

Her father said she was practically burning up so I wasted no time to get here. Both my mom and my sister were weirded out earlier.

I was packing out stuff like food and thermometers and more food. It's all for me and (y/n).

I've been going out of town alot and this is my chance to finally make it up to her. I could buy her some plushies or some chocolate or more ramen. Or maybe something she likes. Yeah that's probably what she'd want. 

"She's upstairs Luka. She got preeetty excited when I told her you were coming." He snickered which made  my face go bright red, but I didn't try hiding it. I smiled and handed him a little gift I got that he might appreciate.

He welcomes me inside and with one last polite mod I was hopping up the stairs to (y/n)'s room.

-

Your Pov

I heard a knock on my door and heave out a groan. It was probably my dad and when I open that door he's gonna stab my armpit with another thermometer. Isn't that just swell?

"Dad leave me alone." I managed to shout. It feels like I'm swimming in boiling water, I just feel super hot all over.
I heard the door click and I saw the knob open. First thing I saw was poofy blue hair and my face immediately flushed red, and it was for a whole different reason.

"Luka!" I managed to squeak out. He welcomes himself inside my room and plopped on the chair beside my bed. My heart was beating rapidly againts my chest when he started leaning in.

"H-hey.. you can't kiss me right now in this state." I stuttered, my eyes fluttering shut. Receiving a kiss from him would be nice and all but I didn't want him getting sick too.

His forehead touched mine and my eyes immediately shot up. He was just feeling me up. Blush soared my cheeks when he showed me one of his heartfelt smile.

"What're you talking about you dork? I'm just checking." He said as he caressed my cheeks and forehead. His smile turning into a frown once he felt how hot I was. Hopefully he didn't notice my embarrassment.

"I actually got you some things from the store." He said and I smiled when he took out some ramen and sweets. This is the life.

"Aww Luka you shoudn't have." I told him but he just shrugged and stood up. "I'm gonna cook these and we'll go watch movie." He told me as he was walking out the door. "Oh. Well okay then." I managed squeak out.

"By the waaaay... Your dad's gonna be out for a few so I'm going to take care of you for a while cutie pie." Blush once again soared my cheeks when i finally processed Lukas words. So it's just him and me all night. I can finally spend some time with my boyfriend.

-

Yes I know it's been a while and this one's short af but shhhh I'm gonna try updating this more frequently.